*sigh*......my Liz McMillan pics are uploaded!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nootka

Reaction score
Lailah, my four year old mare....

(she is just out of the pasture, basically, with a bit of a face clip and a bath).

Lark (her daughter by Crabby Chicken's Pharaoh son)

Incredible, our White Russian son

wub.gif

I am just in AWE of my own horses and most of all, Liz's talent.

Well worth the wait!

Liz M.

O...M...G...!!!

Liz, I was impressed at first glance...then discovered there were three pages for each of them...then realized I could zoom in for larger images...How are you EVER going to decide on your favorite pics?

Look at what a glam girl Lalaih is -- motherhood becomes her!

You're going to have to beat off prospective buyers for Incredible with a stick!!

And WOW -- da baby!! She's the Brooke Shields of the equine world!

...okay, I'm going back to drool over these at leisure!

There is only one down side of doing a Liz shoot...How can you chose which pics to get? They're all awesome!

Thank you for sharing them with us Liz! I enjoyed looking at them all.
wub.gif

(Ok, so I am pouting that Mouse wasn't in there LOL)

Your mare
wub.gif
All great, but I like #1 and #5 and #14 best!
yes.gif

And your filly, I like #5 & #24 best.
aktion033.gif

Your stallion, it was hard to chose! I think maybe #36

Hee hee, so far I have ordered all of those you suggested!

It is hard b/c my stallion was NOT behaving, but the girls were little angels.

Ah,well!

Yeah, I am having a hard time and am sure I will buy more, later, but in a hurry to get these beofre she has to leave for Nationals.

Thanks for the compliments!

I'm glad to share them, I would expect the same! *LOL*

Liz

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif

What are they using to get the horses attention
unsure.gif
, other than the mirror?

Robin

They don't use a mirror, it's a light reflector that I saw. We were not really close enough to watch the shoot, but they do have a skunk pelt and I think a grain bucket?

Liz M.

Those pictures are truly fabulous!!! If they were of my horses, there is no telling how much time out of many, many days would be "lost" to my staring at the pictures!!! You must be so thrilled! I know I would be
biggrin.gif

nootka,

Those pictures are gorgeous!! I can see where you will have a hard time picking out your favorites. Gosh, it reminds me of this last weekend when we were helping our grandson pick out graduation pictures.

I can see why you are in AWE of your own horses - thanks for sharing!!

Oh Liz..they are all just BEAUTIFUL. I would have a exceptionally hard time trying to pick..heck, I couldnt. I would want them ALL! You know, if you ever just happen to run out of room for Incredible,
wub.gif
he can just move right on into my barn!
wink.gif
Lalaih is stunning even in pasture shape! Thanks for sharing. Corinne

Really beautiful pictures of beautiful horses! Choosing is the hardest part.
smile.gif

I think it"s that skunk pelt that really gets their attention, that and a lot of teamwork on the part of Liz and her husband.

Jan

Wow Liz, they are all wonderful, sure glad I do not have to pick the best ones, because they are all excellent!

For Lailah, the second from the right on the bottom row of the first page, the first two on the second page, and the second from the left on the top row of the third page are the first to catch my eye.
aktion033.gif
I LOVE the last series with the skunk pelt too! LOL. Lark, totally the last photo on the second page. I like all those versions of course, but that's my favorite.

I'm kind of glad, given what you say about how you weren't even close enough to the shoot to really see what they were doing, that I didn't take Kody or Spyderman. My Ay-rab is so bonded to me these days that he gets nervous and upset if I'm not with him in a new situation, and Kody would have gotten in a snit about being posed and fussed with by strangers and would probably have grabbed and stomped the skunk pelt in revenge.
rolleyes.gif
I wanted the soft-eyed look, and he only gets that for food, me, or Spyderman. Liz would have captured "Raging Snotty Horse!"
laugh.gif

Those are great photos Liz, thanks so much for sharing! I was dying to see what it had been like at Stacey's and now I know.
smile.gif
Your horses are gorgeous, as always, and I second the vote for Mouse. I wish you'd gotten that little grulla filly in there too! I know I'm going against popular opinion but I actually like her better than Lark from what little I've seen of both. That girl can MOVE!!
new_shocked.gif

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, Liz - those came out GREAT!!! Your Incredible really is Incredible! What did they think of the light reflector?!
laugh.gif

I love the pictures....but! MOUSE! MOUSE!.....
biggrin.gif

Very nice Liz!

Latest posts

Back