*sigh*......my Liz McMillan pics are uploaded!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have the same problem as Leia.
wacko.gif
The horse in my avatar will rear and just stand on his hind legs with his front feet tucked in if I get out of his sight until I return.
unsure.gif
At least thats what he does at shows. He loves my mother but will still stand up like that if I leave him with her while I use the bathroom. It doesn't make me mother very happy.
wink.gif
He would not do well with someone else handling him and it would be a total disaster if he couldn't even see me.
new_shocked.gif

I have to preface this by saying that he was SEVERELY abused when he was younger,
new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
so doesn't trust easily.
no.gif

Robin

Hi,

Thanks again, everyone, for the kind comments. I think Liz is a wonderful photographer, and it is addicting getting these kinds of photos! I sure would love to have her back soon so I can get pics of the ones I did not get. I would have loved to have photos of the grulla filly, too, and Mouse, but I did not have room for all of them in my trailer, nor room in the budget for all of them, either!

I do think she would have worked w/people on horses that needed their owners' presence. It's just how she works best w/most horses, I believe, that she requested we leave the area, and I was comfortable with that as my horses don't always behave best for me. Plus her husband Matt knows what she wants as far as poses and handling, so I was glad to hand over the lead.

I have some of the photos on order for advertising my sale horses, but will be going back to get more I'm sure!

Liz

aktion033.gif

I don't know how I would choose....they are all wonderful, thank you for sharing!

I think you need to do a costume class & dress your stallion up as Mr. Incredible.....man, he is incredible....lovely stallion!!
biggrin.gif

One word....WOW! Mama is amazing and I adore Lark and the man....ooolala.

Wow they look gorgeous... Falcon wants a copy of Lailah's pic to put in his stall! Pretty awesome experience you guys had!
biggrin.gif

Back