Shows

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Faveorite Class

• What is your fave class at shows?1Halter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2Showmanship

• 3Obstacle

• 4Liberty

• 5Jumping

• 6Driving

• Also I'm new here!

• Total voters

EquineLover

Reaction score
biggrin.gif
aktion033.gif
If I did something wrong,OOPS!!
rolleyes.gif
lol Ok, I DID do something wrong,but I'll figure it out!!
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Im stuck between two. Halter and Showmanship. I like them equally because in Halter, its on my horse, and in Showmanship it is on me.

Also, WELCOME TO LB!

Last edited by a moderator:
I must sound dumd , but I'm knew to the mini classes, what is a liberty class?How are they judged?Jumping looks like fun to me.
biggrin.gif

Hunters and jumpers are our favorites! It gets even better when you have a horse that can shift gears to jump in style in the Hunters and two minutes later gets revved up to rip up a Jumper course! Not many big horses that I know can do that!
wub.gif

Denise

Silversong Farm

I truly enjoy Halter for showing in, but for watching: Liberty, Hunter/Jumper, and Roadster.

Liz M.

i like watching action classes--liberty, obstacle, hunter, jumper, driving, the most. i like to watch halter to see what that particular judge is looking for. jennifer
saludando.gif

justjinx said:
i like watching action classes--liberty, obstacle, hunter, jumper, driving, the most.  i like to watch halter to see what that particular judge is looking for.  jennifer 
saludando.gif

463133[/snapback]

I think liberty is the best class to see the horse just being a horse. In the other classes we humans make them so things that they normally wouldn't be doing.

You can tell how a horse is put together when watching the free movement in the liberty class. However, I also do the other classes with my horses.

[SIZE=14pt]Jumping definetly!!!!I wish roy boy had more competition though!![/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back