Shows in NY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naira3284

Reaction score
Is there a list some place? I only found 4 shows here in NY.

Just wondering if there is more, and I'm blind
default_laugh.png

I am in NY here are the shows that i have found

AMHA- Fonda Fairgrounds June 20-21st I am excited about this one, its hard to find an AMHA Show in NY!!!
default_aktion033.gif

AMHR-Niagara County June 6-7th

AMHR- ESMHA Show July 11th

AMHR- ESMHA Show August 1-3rd

AMHR- Syracuse Fairgrounds not sure on the date, but its during the NYS fair. Which is usually the last week in August.

Are the top 4 shows the ones you already knew about? If not let me know what other shows you know of!!! I know of some other but they are just fun shows, I think I dont believe its held by either registrys.
default_unsure.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Along with the ones Kayla listed, there is the NYS horsebreeders assoc. On May 14 and 15 I believe. Its somewhere in the whole 2week show that nyshba puts on. Link--> Horse breeders

May 16 & 17th is Breeders at Syracuse where the hold the NY State Fair, no date yet for that show which usually the miniatures are the middle of the week towards the end of August (26th ?) and used to be a pay back show for driving classes only.

We went back in 2006 and was a very expensive trip but a hugh fair and nice show, everyone treated you very nice with helping unload your gear when you got there and get you to your assigned stalls and help load your trailer when you are ready to leave for home, which was very nice and helpful. Someday we will go back again for sure, the food was fantastic at the fair too, very clean place.

I had:

-AMHR, May 16-17, NY State Horse breeders, Syracuse NY

-AMHR, June 6-7, Niagara County Show, Lockport NY

-AMHR/ASPC, July 11, ASMHA Show 1, Holly NY

-AMHR/ASPC, August 1-3, ESMHA Show 2, Palmyra NY

I would love to go to the Fonda AMHA show, but I have no way to get there. Jay is AMHA only for now. Hoping to get him hardshipped into AMHR next year.

OK, so we have:

-AMHR, May 16-17, NY State Horse breeders, Syracuse NY

-AMHR, June 6-7, Niagara County Show, Lockport NY

-AMHA, June 20-21, Fonda Fairgrounds

-AMHR/ASPC, July 11, ASMHA Show 1, Holly NY

-AMHR/ASPC, August 1-3, ESMHA Show 2, Palmyra NY

-AMHR?, Date?, NY state fair, Syracuse NY

Wasn't there always a fun show in spring, and a "performance" show in fall at the Kateland farms?

Share any fun shows you know about! I might get bored. LOL

correct, but I was talking to the lady about the Palmyra show and she said shes not sure if its going to happen of not. I will look up the fun shows again I remember I seen a few advertised online.

I'll be at lockport for sure and probably Palmyra!

So excited!

Back