Shows back to normal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willow Flats

Reaction score
Just curious if shows are back to normal in your areas.
We have two horse parks that hold driving events. One of them has gone back to business as usual and the turnout has been huge.

The other venue held a CDE but no spectators were allowed. So still some restrictions here.

Back to normal here since Spring. I've been to two so far. No restrictions. Last year it was spotty, some shows resumed mid-summer with social distancing and some cancelled. As far as size, from what I can piece together via the rumor mill, this year seems like it's all over the place with some being quite larger than normal, some quite small.

Yeah, our shows are back to normal in MI. Even last year the smaller local shows were pretty normal, COVID-wise.

Although some of the bigger shows have had to cancel this year because where they wanted to show wasn't allowing them.

Here in the Northwest shows are mostly back to normal. If you're fully vaccinated no mask required. We just had our schooling CDE show two weeks ago and a breed show last weekend. Still maintaining distance as needed

Here it seems they are bigger than normal. I did some research on class sizes and horses entered over the last 2 years. I think we are still supposed to be wearing masks, but no on one is, even if it's in the show rules.

So good to hear! I don't know about the breed shows because I heard they canceled one, but with the HDTs and CDEs here it's wide open and really easy to keep your distance.
Just feels really good to be out and about!!!

Here it seems they are bigger than normal. I did some research on class sizes and horses entered over the last 2 years. I think we are still supposed to be wearing masks, but no on one is, even if it's in the show rules.

well hopefully everyone is vaccinated if the show officials are not going to enforce the rules

Latest posts

Back