Showing Clinic with a Judge and Trainer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunny

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I am very pleased to announce that Lori Rafter, of MiLo Miniatures and Training Centre, and I will be putting on a clinic on May 25, 2008 at Abizac Stables in Cayuga, Ontario.[/SIZE]

I will present the morning session from 9:00 until noon, with the focus on showing in AMHR halter classes from a judge's perspective. Several topics will be covered, and there will be the opportunity for private sessions in the afternoon.

Lori will present the afternoon session from 1:00 until 4:00, with the main focus being on driving in the AMHR show ring. She, too, has many interesting topics to cover.

You are welcome to bring your own horse, and we will have the benefit of an indoor arena. Snacks, drinks and a barbecue lunch will be available at reasonable cost.

Prices are $35 for either session, or $50 for both if preregistered by May 16. Private halter sessions in the afternoon will be $20 per half hour.

For our American friends, please note that Cayuga is only about an hour from the Peace Bridge at Fort Erie/Buffalo, and maybe a little more from the Queenston/Lewiston Bridge.

For further information, please feel free to PM or email either Lori or myself and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Judy, this is a fabulous event. I hope I can make it!!! I may have a challenging project for Lori
default_smile.png

Lisa

Cool, it's on a Sunday, my day off!
default_smile.png
Is this a clinic that would be suited to someone just getting into the minis or would they be too far advanced. Currently I am looking for a mini for driving with my 7 yr old and I have seen ads for a few that I like. We also my do some halter classes as well. Thanks

Thats one of my favorite things to do - go driving with MY soon to be 7 year old daughter!
default_biggrin.png

This clinic will be suitable for any and all levels. We will deal with both basics and more advanced concerns and problems. Please feel welcome to come!

Latest posts

Back