Showcase your geldings

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I have to add here Ace.

He may not be the prettiest, or have straight legs or great movement. But hes my best bud. He has taught me so much about horses. Hes super smart and always trys his best to please. He makes me happy everyday and will be with me till the end of his days

Thehorsesintheirpastureparadise021.jpg

default_wub.png

I love them all, they dont have to be the prettiest or smartest they are our best buddies period!!!

There is something special about each and everyone of them.

Doors and I went jogging tonight ughhh I hate running but I hate sucking air after hunter worse LOL!

Prefering stallions to all others and only having had geldings the past year we kind of like them and one thing we enjoy the most is not having to be on the ball constantly and having to watch ours butts all the time plus they can run with the mares and don't cause any trouble
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
l like these 2 turkeys.

theboys.jpg

I've got to brag on my Fire (some more). We were at a show this last weekend, and since for several different reasons I haven't driven him for TWO AND A HALF YEARS, I wanted to see how he would do getting back in the cart, and there was the arena to drive him in. Lunch break the last day I harnessed him, ground drove him, and hooked him up. What a GOOD boy! He was very excited (he loves to drive) and he was SO wonderful. If I had thought of it earlier he actually could have gone into a class or two and I bet he would have placed. He hadn't forgotten a thing. I am SO proud of him! Now to figure out where I can drive him to practice and show him in driving again.
default_biggrin.png

BTW, he was SO excited about being at a show again after 2 1/2 years off, it was just adorable. He LOVES it.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back