Showcase your geldings

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kendra,

How about the snow picture??? Wow that looks like alot of fun cool picture.

I think that everyone has the best gelding!! How can you replace them??? you cant

I heartily agree!!
default_yes.gif
Love love LOVE those geldings!!
default_wub.png
It warms my heart to see how much people love their little guys (ok and the big guys too! I have two full size "riding" geldings in addition to the mini ones.)

Love the pics too!!
default_yes.gif

Kendra,

How about the snow picture??? Wow that looks like alot of fun cool picture.
Our friend Curtis, who shows horses with us and is an avid skier, had been dying to try skijoring, so this January we hooked up Image and gave it a try! We don't get a lot of snow here, at least not that stays very long, so we never got around to the next step, which was to eliminate the cart. Next winter!

Beautiful geldings everyone! However, my boy is the best gelding. I have only had Twister for 2 months but he already holds a very special place in my heart. Twister was a stallion for 7 yrs and gelded this past fall when he began his performance training. He is the sweetest horse I have and has absolutely no stallion behavior left what so ever. He acts less like a stallion then my two boys who were gelded as yearlings. What I love about Twister the most is his heart. He gives me all he’s got whenever we do anything and I couldn’t ask for anything more than that. He is a blast to show and is a lot of fun to be around.

DSCN0777-2.jpg

DSCN0695.jpg

Mckeever my first Miniature horse who helped me overcome a fear of horses after falling under my pony (after he kicked at a dog who was annoying him - I was little and I thought he would step on me and squish me). He pulled us in a cart and a sled. He also walked all over the place with me. We even took him to Lake MI one day in the back of the van. His were the first blue horse eyes I remember ever seeing, and he has forever inspired my art. Sadly he passed away in November of 2005 and after loosing him, I found the forum. A couple of days ago (May 16 was our "anniversary" I got him when I was 9 years old and I turned 25 last Friday...)

McKeeverandI.jpg

McKeeverintheflowers.jpg

I miss him. I often picture him standing with my new minis (he would be the proud boss)

Way to go geldings!!

Our gelding below...Summer Supreme

Multiple Grand Champion

4th Place Over Gelding "R" Nationals

Res. National Champion Ladies Country Pleasure Driving "Over"

Multiple Top Ten National Champion Country Pleasure Driving "Over"

Now relaxing and enjoying driving in parades.
default_smile.png

Gotta love the Geldings!!

drive1.psd.jpg

supremegoodposeweb.jpg

thumb_42supcart.jpg

I'm so happy to see the love given to these geldings! it's been filly city around here with breeding season so it's nice that our boys can be put up in the spot light too. I almost felt sorry for the boys!

Keep on loving them!

I can't say I have the best gelding, that just wouldn't be fair.

You see, I work with AT LEAST 23 AWESOME geldings. They're the best

Brenda i think you already know how much i like Doors, he is really neat. And Breanne's gelding Magic is a wonderful gelding too that has such a huge heart. Everybody else on here also has some nice geldings.

default_saludando.gif
Hi!

Well.... Since I "just" got pictures taken this past weekend at my first show of the year..... I have to put Striker aka "Double B Farms Echo's Lucky Strike"..... after he took home 4 Reserves this past weekend. He is just 29" tall but can stand his own with all the geldings! And was SOOOOO proud of him because as a 2yr.old gelding and NEVER been shown and he's quite the stinker!! He was SOOOOOO good in the show pen and REALLY stood SO WELL for his first time and would let me set his feet and he LOVED working for treats! So was VERY impressed with him!!

Striker3May1808.jpg

We might be biased here, but we love our Buddy. He still has his quirks, but as a gelding you couldn't find another as unique in spirit as he.

(Last years picture)

julyhorsepics019.jpg

(I'll get updated pics after I clip him. He looks 'moth eaten' even with all the brushing i've done,,,
default_smile.png
).

Wonderful geldings, everyone
love0075.gif

I love all my horses, but the geldings are honestly my favorites
love0034.gif
love0034.gif
love0034.gif

If someone is out to have a good time -- at home, at shows, driving, parades, etc... they'd be hard pressed to find something more easy to just enjoy than a nice gelding
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif

Here is our gelding Buckeye WCF Magical Notice. He is just the best horse ever. Hes so outgoing and so personable and loves to be petted and loved on. He shows his heart out every time he steps in the ring and wants so badly to please. We will be breaking him to ride next year.

2006 Weanling Foundation Congress Champion

2006 Mare and foal Congress Champion

2006 Foundation Pony of the year

2007 Reserve Ammy Congress Champion

2007 All star

2007 Top five Congress youth gelding

notice-228x214.jpg

kylecongress-343x448.jpg

default_wub.png
here is my gelding Jag or Jordan's Just-A-Gamble. I love him so much he is 1 year old coming up on 2 in June. he has the greatest personality he is loving, understanding, he is a GREAT listener, is eager to please,
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png
and he has a Aeesome sense of humor!
default_yes.gif

so far Jag has gotten

5- 1st places

1- 2nd place

4- 3rd places

2- 4th places

and 2 Reserve Champion

l_6f300e66e869c66c4448b58d7ea4e31e.jpg

l_70ee85d0d1dfe4ab2bcc59b6935fcb82.jpg

l_bc41b261119d25c08146d2cbda0296d6.jpg

image...e1c69d0bc70.jpg

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have to say that I have the best geldings!! Hehe.... My little Blue is such the best little horse. He's always been very gentle and loving but has movement to take your breath away. Not to mention is sooo trainable and loves kids.
default_smile.png

Now if I had to choose's elses gelding to be the best it would most definitly be Magic...Brenda's daughter gelding. I have loved him for so long he's been my inspiration throughout it all. I know I can't complain that I own one of the very rare daughter's of his but man that lil Magic is something. I just love that horse too.
default_smile.png

Now if I had to choose's elses gelding to be the best it would most definitly be Magic...Brenda's daughter gelding. I have loved him for so long he's been my inspiration throughout it all. I know I can't complain that I own one of the very rare daughter's of his but man that lil Magic is something. I just love that horse too
Now that had to be the sweetest thing said ever!!! Can you believe he is 18 this year and going strong??? Sure wish you didnt move we miss you here!!!!

I must add again everyone has beautiful geldings!!

why i beleive your forgetting my lil 1 yearold baby Mr. Titan
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
i love him w/ all my heart and cant wte to get him home, heck follow you around without a lead and what not and likes to spend his days dozing in the shade
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

his pix will be comin soon

ok Brenda- I will add this photo of one of our first minis. He was a character n a half. we called him Bucky. I wonder why?

BuckinBuck.jpg

Brenda,

That lil guy I think is always going to go strong. Its amazing how far he has come since he came from boys ranch down there in Pueblo. He has a heart of gold that's for sure. And I know if you guys ever decided to part with him better call me first...
default_smile.png
Hehe.. Now I also really liked Copper..He was nice, sooo its hard to believe that Bre sold him...Just curious who owns him now...

Oh yeah and I can't forget how much I miss you guys. One day I will be back down that way I'm sure my mom still lives out there. Believe it or not I still talk to Samantha and Trudy still sometimes. They sold out though and only kept Dusty....I was sad that they got out but Sam grew up just like Bre did and is in college too now...They don't show anymore though...

Sorry for the rambling lol

Beautiful geldings everyone! However, my boy is the best gelding. I have only had Twister for 2 months but he already holds a very special place in my heart. Twister was a stallion for 7 yrs and gelded this past fall when he began his performance training. He is the sweetest horse I have and has absolutely no stallion behavior left what so ever. He acts less like a stallion then my two boys who were gelded as yearlings. What I love about Twister the most is his heart. He gives me all he’s got whenever we do anything and I couldn’t ask for anything more than that. He is a blast to show and is a lot of fun to be around.

DSCN0777-2.jpg

DSCN0695.jpg

He's not pretty..... he's BREATH TAKING!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back