Show Your BANDITO Offspring

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
With Sheryl's new announcment -- http://www.miniaturehorsetalk.com/index.php?showtopic=96823 -- I thought it would be cool to have a thread to show our Bandito offspring. I know some of us have fabulous horses by Bandito
love0034.gif

Here are mine, let's see yours, too!!!

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Gone and DunIT, a/k/a “DunIT”[/SIZE]
2005 31” AMHR / AMHA grey-grullo fancy moving stallion – National Top 10 (halter) & AMHA Honor Roll (halter) – Multi Champion – Proven Sire

Grandson of both Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too (“BTU”) and Yellow Diamond Little Feather, Great Grandson of Egyptian King

DUNIT%202007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20170%20BRUSHED.jpg
DunIT%20071008%20047%20350%20STALLIONS.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Double Dipped, a/k/a “Double”[/SIZE]

2004 32” AMHA / AMHR Perlino Pinto Mare – Bandito Daughter / BTU Granddaughter - Sibling to Many National Champions

In foal for April 2009 to Erica's Echos of My Destiny (Halter HOF / National Champion -- Grandson of both Double Destiny and Buck Echo)

Cover%20Girl%20Mares%202.jpg
Double%20June%202007%20MARES.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Sweet as Sugar, a/k/a “Sweetie”[/SIZE]

2004 30.5” AMHA / AMHR Perlino Pinto Mare – Bandito Daughter / BTU Granddaughter - Sibling to Many National Champions

In foal for February 2009 to Erica's Echos of My Destiny (Halter HOF / National Champion -- Grandson of both Double Destiny and Buck Echo)

Sweetie%20061808%20041%20Head%20350.jpg
Sweetie%20060908%201%20mares.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Let's See Those Bandito Offspring!!![/SIZE]
thumbs-up2.gif

I do not have any Bandito babies .....yet ....i did put in a special order to Sheryl though
default_biggrin.png

Beautiful ladies Jill, and Super D is just that ...Super!
default_wub.png

Here is my Bandito daughter, Erica's Dancing on Air
maresdancinmay2005.jpg
I really really like that mare.....She needs to come live with me..
default_wub.png

I really like Jill's horses too....

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually we have changed our breeding program and she is for sale. If anybody is interested let me know. Cindyt

I've been wanting to clean Bailey up and get some pictures of him. I finally got a chance today.

Here's Erica's Bailey Bay-"Bailey". Our Bandito baby. He's a yearling and just starting to finally grow into himself. He's very sweet and has the heart that everyone says BTU horses have.

Mypictures1028.jpg

Mypictures1031.jpg

Mypictures1034.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I have a Bandito son but I can't seem to figure out how to post his pictures. :-(

Latest posts

Back