Quantcast

Show Your BANDITO Offspring

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
With Sheryl's new announcment -- http://www.miniaturehorsetalk.com/index.php?showtopic=96823 -- I thought it would be cool to have a thread to show our Bandito offspring. I know some of us have fabulous horses by Bandito

Here are mine, let's see yours, too!!!

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Gone and DunIT, a/k/a “DunIT”[/SIZE]
2005 31” AMHR / AMHA grey-grullo fancy moving stallion – National Top 10 (halter) & AMHA Honor Roll (halter) – Multi Champion – Proven Sire

Grandson of both Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too (“BTU”) and Yellow Diamond Little Feather, Great Grandson of Egyptian King

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Double Dipped, a/k/a “Double”[/SIZE]

2004 32” AMHA / AMHR Perlino Pinto Mare – Bandito Daughter / BTU Granddaughter - Sibling to Many National Champions

In foal for April 2009 to Erica's Echos of My Destiny (Halter HOF / National Champion -- Grandson of both Double Destiny and Buck Echo)

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Sweet as Sugar, a/k/a “Sweetie”[/SIZE]

2004 30.5” AMHA / AMHR Perlino Pinto Mare – Bandito Daughter / BTU Granddaughter - Sibling to Many National Champions

In foal for February 2009 to Erica's Echos of My Destiny (Halter HOF / National Champion -- Grandson of both Double Destiny and Buck Echo)

[SIZE=14pt]Let's See Those Bandito Offspring!!![/SIZE]

Leeana

Reaction score
I do not have any Bandito babies .....yet ....i did put in a special order to Sheryl though

Beautiful ladies Jill, and Super D is just that ...Super!

ontherisefarm

Reaction score
Here is my Bandito daughter, Erica's Dancing on Air
I really really like that mare.....She needs to come live with me..

I really like Jill's horses too....

Last edited by a moderator:

ctinsley

Reaction score
Actually we have changed our breeding program and she is for sale. If anybody is interested let me know. Cindyt

CKC

Reaction score
I've been wanting to clean Bailey up and get some pictures of him. I finally got a chance today.

Here's Erica's Bailey Bay-"Bailey". Our Bandito baby. He's a yearling and just starting to finally grow into himself. He's very sweet and has the heart that everyone says BTU horses have.

Last edited by a moderator:

bonloubri

Reaction score
Well I have a Bandito son but I can't seem to figure out how to post his pictures. :-(

Latest posts