Show Trainers/Handlers In The Midwest

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MountainWoman

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone could recommend AMHA/R trainers in the mid-West. Thanks.

Corey Hatfield-Sugar Lake Training Center Southern Illinois (Prairie Du Rocher)

Krista Callahan-Royal T Training-Warrenton, MO

Dana Harbison-Rockin R Training & Lessons-Warrenton, MO

Edit to add:

Jason Prince & Brenda-Spoke with Brenda at last years AMHR Nationals-very nice to talk with, horses looked great.

Luptons(Reflections A Miniature Horse Farm)-Horses are just in amazing show shape and Charlotte is a wealth of knowledge and great to talk to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Josh Tibbs, JT Training, Fort Pierre South Dakota

Robby Barth, Showtime Training - Iowa

Renee Bush, Claybury Training - Princeton, MN

Ashley Harris of Versatility Training Center in Brookville, Ohio which is near Dayton. She does halter, driving, hunter, and jumper.

Does a nice job, I've had a few horses trained by her.

Robby Barth - Showtime Training - Westgate, IA.

Amber Kildow - IL.

Don't know where you are located but I have to put my 2 cents worth in for Jason Prince - Excaliber Stables. He's about 40 minutes south of Chicago and he does a fantastic job training, getting them into show shape, and showing them. Also he really likes his clients to come show their own horse and he gets them all ready for you. I've been with them for about 2 years now. He even got my granddaughter's leadline pony ready for her to ride. Very nice people.

I too will give a big thumbs up for Jason and Brenda Prince....nice, nice people. I also like Robby Barth and Andrea of Showtime in Iowa.

Frank and Charlotte Lupton, and Becky Shultz in OK. Super people!

Latest posts

Back