show schedule for Pasco WA show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am going to my first ever mini horse show.
default_aktion033.gif
Just going as an observer but especially want to see the driving classes. Is there anyplace online that would have the class listings for the Pasco WA show?

default_aktion033.gif
Just going as an observer but especially want to see the driving classes. Is there anyplace online that would have the class listings for the Pasco WA show?
Here is the link...http://www.cwmhc.org/showinfo.htm. Enjoy!

default_aktion033.gif
Here is the link...http://www.cwmhc.org/showinfo.htm. Enjoy!
Thanks ever so much. I have printed it off and can't wait for next weekend to get here.

OH OH if you go next weekend and catch the yearling stallions over class we have Ericas Big City The thunder Rolls in there with his trainer. We've never seen him in person so can you let us know how he looked and did if you manage to catch that class...PLEASE
default_biggrin.png

OH OH if you go next weekend and catch the yearling stallions over class we have Ericas Big City The thunder Rolls in there with his trainer. We've never seen him in person so can you let us know how he looked and did if you manage to catch that class...PLEASE
default_biggrin.png
I will do my best to catch that class and let you know how he looked.

default_biggrin.png
I will do my best to catch that class and let you know how he looked.
You should have a PM.

Latest posts

Back