Show Programs

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boinky

Reaction score
We are looking for the show programs for the Area II national show and for the June Garden state NJ show... anyone help us with that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Inquiring minds from CT would also like to know! Especially after our great first AMHR Show (Maple E) yesterday where we met Boinky and a few other forum members. We want more!!!

default_smile.png
It was a really nice show wasn't it
default_smile.png
It was so nice to meet you and your husband! I loved the fairgrounds there. Everything was so CLOSE! the barns and parking were so close to the arena you didn't have to walk a billion miles to get to it. the water was super convienent to us it was right behind our trailer.

Don't know if you saw my driving classes..LOL but my "beautiful driving horses" weren't so beautiful! lol they were HORRIBLE!!!! I can't believe how aweful they were when they actually got in the ring...outside they were awesome. Guess i need to take them to an indoor a few times to get them used to them again I do blame that partially on our poor performance! My little grey fell in love with Linda's mare outside of the ring and just was so worked up I couldn't get much from him either..LOL My buckskin mini/Shetland almost lost it when Russ Fiory's air tool (no idea what it was) went off a couple times really wanted to flee from it! this was his first official show so i can't complain much though that he was a little goosey about the whole indoor thing...he's allowed to have a few down show's getting started!

I"m not sure yet.. it's a long trip from Maine but we were discussing the possibilities today and that's why i asked for a showbill.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back