Show plans 2011

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sounds like lots of us will be at Nationals. I was unable to attend the entire show last year due to my work schedule, I only managed to get off for the days of Shake's classes and a rest day in between. I even missed the LB meeting by a few hours
default_sad.png
. I have already put in for those 10 days off this year, pending approval of the upper management. I sure hope there is another LB get-together planned!

Hubby, the boys, and I wish everyone safe travels and wonderful experiences this season!
default_smile.png

OK, at the expense of sounding dumb...there was an LB meeting last year at Nationals??
default_unsure.png
Why didn't anyone tell me?? Deb and I were there almost the whole show...wahhh...
default_sad.png

We are only going to be a two shows this year two. The two clubs we belong to: Central States (this year's Area IV show) and H.A.M.E. in Belvidere IL. (and the county fair where our first two minis were the first minis ever shown there!). We would LOVE to go to Nationals; but just can't afford it. I would love to get my Mom there. She's 81 and loves showing her little guy in Costume and western pleasure. I would love for her to have the chance to show him there; 'cuz as she says: 'who knows, this could be my last year showing' (she said that last year too and , good for her, she's still at it!).
default_aktion033.gif

MOMINIS: If you get to the Area IV show come say HI-our stall drape says "Charlton's Pony Farm".(even though all we have are minis now)
default_laugh.png

DONNA123: I would love to come to your MCSBA show in IA. It sounds like a nice fun show! Who knows-maybe we can swing a third one!

SANDEE: Didn't you used to belong to HAME? I seem to remember you and a few of your horses names.
default_rolleyes.gif
default_saludando.gif
We are celebrating my Mom's 90th birthday in Waterloo and she'll be there...........Bring your mom and have her show and we can all have a good time and eat cake. Sounds like they would get along great.....both full of vim and vigor.

I'll be attending the May, June and now July shows here in Oklahoma, Congress and then Nationals. How many I'm taking to Nationals is still up in the air.

Hopefully we will hear more about the July show as we just asked AMHR to put it back on the approved shows for this year.

We'll for sure be going to these ASPC/AMHR sanctioned shows:

MWMHSPO Memorial Show on May 28 & 29 at the Golden Spike Arena in Ogden Utah

Weber County Fair show August 11 & 12, Ogden Utah

Logan show August 19 & 20, Logan Utah

I'd like to make it to a few more if possible. And Nationals!
default_yes.gif

Our new stallion Buzz will be heading to the amha show in Randolf Ohio 5/14. we hope to also be able to attend but might just have to stay home and wait to hear how he does. Any one here going there we can look up if we make it?

I was planning on going to this show but forgot that I bought James Taylor concert tickets for that same day. Are you with our crew? DHTC?

Latest posts

Back