Show Pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wpsellwood

Reaction score
We went to the Heartland Classic this past weekend, had an awesome time and awesome show. Thought I would share some pictures of everyone all clipped up. I tell you showing 5 head is to much the first show out ugggg. Thanks for looking!!

Heres Calvin
default_wub.png
several grands and supremes in open and amt. Not bad for a little guy 26.75

calvinwichita.jpg

Here is Doors, who I recently gelded. He went home with grands in open and amt

doorswichita.jpg

Isidora her first show took an amt grand also she did sooo well I was extremely pleased.

Izzywichita.jpg

Double my little 29& under 2 yr stallion took a reserve in open with me showing him!

Doublewichita.jpg

Last but not least Elle, she got a grand and supreme amt. Shes a full sister to Calvin

Ellewichita.jpg

default_aktion033.gif
Congrate's!! Your horses look GREAT! I "wish" I could of been there! But will hopefully see you at Centrals!? I'll be going to SD next weekend....

You should be excitedly PROUD of your horses!! Sounds like you had a OUT STANDING show! WOW!!

You are all to kind!!! We had alot of fun.

Yes missed you there see you at Centrals same place!

Brenda they all look absolutely stunning. Calvin has been doing incredible this year for being so tiny, taking all those grands and supremes. Ed and Val are doing a very nice job with him. I love Door's neck and he is going to do amazing as a gelding. I think Isidora is pretty neat also, she did great for her first show and she is going to get even better. I really like Double also, he is a neat little stallion. Then Elle, i have loved her since i first saw her, she is very nice. It would be very hard for me to pick out a favorite because they are all so lovely. You have quite the show string this year and you have them all looking great.

Latest posts

Back