Show Pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kendra

Reaction score
I wanted to show off these pictures! They are taken by Jennifer Jacula at our last show this year, this is Circle J Jazmine and her 2005 colt, Circle J Jazz Man. This is just a few ... she got so many amazing ones! www.jenniferjacula.com

jazstinkersmall.jpg

jazzman.jpg

jazminenew.jpg

Jazmine did really well, especially for a 10 year old nursing mom at her very first show ever, placing second in her class, and the baby won his class and got a Reserve Champion Junior Stallion ... not bad since he was a typical baby and didn't exactly stand still! They also won Mare & Foal, but didn't get a ribbon in Dinner Bell Derby, the little stinker was far more interested in showing off for the people and trying to pick fights with the other moms to actually nurse, but that's okay, he had fun and I think he was the crowd favorite!

It is so amazing Kendra that Jenn was able to capture that perfect pose.

Gorgeous horses.

[SIZE=14pt]Just beautiful![/SIZE]

Lyn

I am always a little envious of someone being able to capture beautiful poses, I am a clutz with a camera. Beautiful pictures!
aktion033.gif
And beautiful horses.

Wow. Beautiful horses beautifully captured on film. Tell Jenn I said hi and I miss her, please.

They look lovely and the baby was very funny at the show.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

NICE pictures, Jenn! And lovely horses ya got there, Kendra!

-Kris

Last edited by a moderator:
Dinner Bell Derby is where they place according to who nurses firsts. They have the mares at one end the babys at the other. The first to nurse is first place and so on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone! I absolutely love the picture of the two of them, I had to show it off!
wub.gif

Ashley's got it right ... Dinner Bell Derby is generally hilarious to watch! I didn't think he would actually nurse, at 4 months he was getting a little old to care about such things, but I looked at it as "liberty for babies"! He's a pretty mover, and since he's for sale, I wanted people to get a chance to see him move ... and move he did, took about 14 people to catch the little stinker, he was having way too much fun!

jazzmantrot.jpg

jaz2.jpg

That's a beautiful photo and beautiful horses.

Congratulations!

Liz M.

Latest posts

Back