Show Pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess P

Reaction score
I think that was the date, but this is from the N bar H Show in New Hampshire. Just a little non-AMHA/R Rated show. Not as big of a turn out as last year, but its still nice to go to.

b50d8f84.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Showmanship with Chantilly, SHE WAS BEING SO GOOD! We won that class

Picture010.jpg

Showing off Chantilly's ribbon and trophy. She isn't that fat, I promise. Its just the way she was standing.

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Dusty and I in Halter, We also won that class

Picture017.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Showing off his first halter win, ever

More in next post

Picture020.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Dusty and I in solid color. He got 2nd out of 7 I think

Picture022.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Chantilly and I in our first driving class ever. 2nd out of 3

Thanks for letting me share

Those are some LOVELY pictures!
aktion033.gif
I especially love this one of Chantilly

Picture009.jpg

And almost all the ones of Dusty are great. He looks like such a little character! And VERY well put together. I hope you plan on driving him some day; he's got the body for it. Love how his neck ties in....

Leia

Thank you. I love the concentration on Chantilly's face in that picture.

I actually just started training Dusty under harness yesterday. I led him around with his harness on yesterday, and tomorrow I will have my mom walk him while I "Steer" with the reins since he did so well yesterday. I love this boy

aktion033.gif
Congradulations and thanks for posting the wonderful pictures! I am going to my first show this weekend and it was great to see some actual show pictures. You looked so professional, I hope I can look half as good.

aktion033.gif
Bravo to you! Lots of hard work reflected there! I am still just trying to get Buddy to pay attention, settle daown and stand still!
biggrin.gif

Good luck in the future! Maxine

Congrats. I have a suggestion thou. You need to move the halter up higher on both horses. When the nose band sits that low on there head it has a tendancey to make there head look bulky and take away from it.

Also I noticed in showmanship that the judge touched her tail. Did you fix it after she was done?

Latest posts

Back