Show Pictures:)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
Here some pics from the last show held at old bell thanks to the photogrphaer as well as old bell for an amzing show heres some pics arnt they amzing!!I love my boy (own half right now will own full by the end of the month!)and aweek after the show i decided time to take the sheet off and he was solid black...grr!lol

Wee1.jpg

Wee7.jpg

Wee6.jpg

Really Didnt Like This jump!!lol it was a triple to so he was like eek!!hehe!

Wee5.jpg

Thanks..I am proud of himanyways he looks o good now...hehe i love him
wub.gif
yes.gif

Devon, you guys look great!!!! I like the colors you chose for your outfit to compliment his dark coat. Looking good and keep it up!!!!
aktion033.gif
thumbup.gif

You guys look great Dev!!! Way to keep them pants up, you can run so much faster that way!!
aktion033.gif

hehe pam you think your soo funny..LOL
yes.gif
hehe thats hillarious though!

Ohh I love to see you young people having so much fun with your minis. And your horse is so very pretty! Keep up the good work. Mary

Great pictures. You guys look great. I love the matching teal lead and halter with hsi color. Beautiful.
aktion033.gif
I will show these pictures to my grandaughter so she can be inspried by you guys.

Yes! Wee is looking pretty sharp in these shots! Got to thank the photographer too ehh Devon. Glad you finally decided to get the dvd & see his work. Makes your time away from "The Wee" abit easier? Have a great time in Florida & see you in a week.

Sandy

yes.gif
aktion033.gif
yes i will be seeing wee man in 9 days finally coming home from my dads well after florida with my dsad that is we are leaving tomorrow!!thanks for the compliments
wub.gif
AND SPECIAL THANKS TO THE PHOTOGRAPHER YOU CAN GO TO www.mhco.ca TO SEE MORE OF HIS WORK TOO!!
yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back