Show Pictures.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
I showed Star this weekend and we came home with 2 Grand Champion Over Gelding Titles. He is such a neat horse, and a pure joy to be around. I am having a blast with him and can't wait to get him started under harness.

Here are a couple of pictures from the show.

starionia2.jpg

starioniasm.jpg

I also showed one of my yearling fillies I got from Blinda, and will have pictures in a couple of days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! Where was the show? Are you coming to the next Midland one?

Star looks GREAT......can't wait to see him again and give him a big kiss at Nationals.

Well congratulations! You certainly have a knack for it! I envy you your youth and love seeing your beautiful gelding.

Maxine

I absolutely love the Over Geldings and that is a stunning guy!
wub.gif

Congratulations on the wins!

[SIZE=14pt]Great job, great pics, congradulations![/SIZE]

Lyn

VERY, VERY nice gelding!!!!
aktion033.gif
Congrats and get ready for lots more wins...."he's got the right stuff" to go all the way to the top! I see so much of his sire in his awesome looks.
smile.gif

Great job Sheryl with a beautiful horse. Congratulations!

Thanks everyone for the compliments!
biggrin.gif
Star really is a neat horse to be around and I am having a wonderful time with him.

Dana, the show was in Ionia and why weren't ya there? You going to Midland?

Walt, I think the pictures are great too, wonder who took them?
wink.gif
lol

Sheryl, He is SO gorgeous!!!! It looks like you do a great job of presenting him, too!!! CONGRATULATIONS
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Jill

Congratulations Sheryl. Very nice gelding and you showed him off GREAT. Had fun at the show with everyone.

Very nice indeed! He looks like he will make a great driving horse too! Congrats on the wins! Lavonne

I was on call and had to work all weekend
new_all_coholic.gif

Yep we're getting ready for Midland! Some good friends of mine were there though - and took a grand champion Senior mare with their over pinto, D & S Peppermint Patty. Not bad for "newbies"! They bought their first mini a year ago - just one, just for a pet (where have we all heard that before??) and they are doing AWESOME!

Shelley - you need to post your results!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
You did a great job and your horses looked just great!
new_shocked.gif
It was really nice getting a chance to talk with you. I hope the rest of your season goes as well!
wink.gif
Joyce

Latest posts

Back