Show Pictures!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Celtic Hill Farm

Reaction score
Okay so... I got a 3rd in Pleasure, the judge told me if she backed i would have had first. I got 3rd in Reinsmanship, 1st in the Second Pleasure class...i MADE Viola Back. and 2ed in Trail! i was in my second class and i almost started crying because i was so scared of the draft horses, it was my first time driving in a show and i was so scared because they were so big.
default_new_shocked.gif
But the judge came over and re assured me i would be fine. She was really good because she made it so that the drafts were always ahead of me. But any way, i was all excited... Here is Viola, she is owned by my 4-H leader, and shown my me! :D

4Hfair5.jpg

4Hfair4.jpg

4Hfair3.jpg

4Hfair2.jpg

4Hfair1.jpg

4Hfair47.jpg

4Hfair44.jpg

4Hfair23.jpg

4Hfair22.jpg

4Hfair14.jpg

4Hfair13.jpg

Lookin good! That is an adorable donkey!

Andrea

Great pics - thanks for sharing. I love the line-up photo and I know the feeling of being scared by those real biggies!!

I have to say this.

I am SO NOT a Donkey person.

But that Donkey is WOW. Very very nice Donkey.

Congrats.

Totally know the feeling of having to pull your mini animal up beside a draft. At the moment, Im starting to drive a draft team for a friend, so I'm getting a little less intimidatied by the size factor!!

Gorgeous Donkey! And great pictures.

Congrats on your placings! What a super cute donkey.... I just love the coloring....
default_smile.png
And I too have been there done that... Wasnt a whole scared since right from the get go they put the drafts on the outside of the ring and us little guys on the inside... I wouldnt have had a issue doing it regularly but at first it can be alil scarey. The thing is they are all usally so focused that they just keep on going.

Oh, what wonderful pics! Both you and Viola look so confident
default_biggrin.png
Great job!! (I'm posting a link to these wonderful pics over at the donkey forum) --

Too cute!!! I love the pic with the percheron, mini, and your donkey. . . my three favorites!!!

I could never tell you were nervous from your pics. You looks so confident!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh what wonderful pictures
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
What a beautifully marked donkey
default_wub.png

You're both so very sharp looking - congrats
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back