Show pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minih

Reaction score
I am so proud of our show string this year. We have been to a couple of shows and headed to three more before hitting Congress and Nationals. I was so happy when I found out my boss was going to let me use my vacation so close to Nationals to go to Congress. We have double registered horses and can take advantage of both, it will be our first year for Congress so this will be exciting!

I wanted to share a few pictures that I like of the gang. There hasn't been a professional photographer at any of the shows we've attended, my husband Jay took all but two of them. The first is our beautiful girl Curry's Estrellita, she is a dream to show--

Lita

Lita 2

LIta 3

Next is her little brother, Curry's Poco Diablo, he is really full of himself right now as a yearling stallion
default_rolleyes.gif
Can you say "hand full?"

Diablo

Diablo2

Diablo 3

Here is half sister, Curry's Saturday Night Special, she is a real sweetheart

Honey

Honey 2

Honey 3

This is Wall Street Admirals Glory Bound, he has been a jumpy little guy but coming around nicely

Bounder

Bounder 2

And this is Erica's Star Appeal--a good ol driving gelding. He does what he does without any fuss, just steady.

Star

And here is a picture of my daughter Chasta that I like-

Chasta

It has been fun seeing everyone again since Nationals last year!

Terri, they all are looking great. We'll probably bump into you somewhere before congress. If not, we'll see you there. Cindy

Terri --

Your horses look great and Chasta looks like a pro out there!!! MANY reasons for you to feel proud
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Jill

We'll probably bump into you somewhere before congress. If not, we'll see you there. Cindy
We are headed up to Carthage this weekend..........

Thank you for your nice comments about our horses and Chasta, we are having a good time this year. We usually do just more so now. She graduated college and not taking a lot of summer courses (just 1), so not a lot of time studying and we are planning on staying for most of Nationals this year. Have not been able to before. It always hurts to leave on Monday or Tuesday just when Nationals is really getting started.

Back