Show Pic- Finally got a pic of my new boy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justanothercowgirl

Reaction score
Had a fantastic day on Saturday at the Ontario Miniature Horse Classics show, in the ribbons in every class!!!Most of the pics we took were kind of blurry but here is the one pic I have of my new boy(got him in February). This was his third show in harness and he is driving very well for me. We even won the pleasure driving stake last time out!!! He was champion senior gelding under and grand champion gelding under on Saturday- both judges! Kris(MyLilShowGirl) won youth geldings under too, thanks Kris!!
biggrin.gif

stevedriveomhc.jpg

I am still showing my other boy too, he just doesn't have to do halter anymore which I know he doesn't mind. I won the country pleasure stake-under with him on Saturday under one judge. He had a great day too!! Thanks Kris for jumping him!! I didn't get any good pics of him this time though.Here's an old pic of him with the wooden wheels on my cart.

budincartbeams.jpg

You look great, glad you did well! I love your wooden cart in the second picture!

Congratulations!!! Sounds like you're enjoying yourself with your boys!! Wonderful pics...thanks for sharing them with us. You guys look great!

aktion033.gif
You guys looked and DID great on saturday Pammy!! Too bad the other pics didnt come out too well
wacko.gif

No problem!! I always like showing your boys!! Too bad Bud got lazy and knocked over the one jump...we would have had a chance of winning again
rolleyes.gif
. Oh well, we have next time too
yes.gif

-Kris

[SIZE=14pt]Congradulations! Great pics![/SIZE]

Lyn

Congrats!! What a great weekend. Did u train your new boy yourself?It really looks like you are having fun with your boys.

Thanks everyone!!
biggrin.gif

RAPfrosty said:

I love your wooden cart in the second picture!
Thanks! It is actually the same cart in both pics, the second pic is from a couple of years ago. When my Dad first built the cart for me it had wooden wheels but I found it made it too heavy what with my big butt in there. So...changed to the rubber tires instead and I sanded, painted and pinstriped it myself this Spring. We made the basket a little smaller and I made a nice patina boot for it.

hairicane said:

Did u train your new boy yourself?
Yep, I did. He was green broke to drive last fall before I bought him and I started him again this Spring. It's the most fun of all!!

Back