Show off your Stallions!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one of our boys, Echos Golden Arrogance, a silver buckskin. He is a son of Little Kings Buck Echo and Maree Anne a Gold Melody Boy daughter. He is spunky but very sweet and easy to handle. 33" and just a moving machine! These pictures are of him just out in the pasture and trotting around. When he puts it into gear he comes above level - one of the best naturally moving Miniatures I have ever seen. My friend, Debbie Scriven, took the photos for me - isn't she awesome!!!!
ArisPageE.jpg

Lori it was no I who are awesome it is everyone I got to take pictures of!!!

Ari is one of the sweetest boys ...

6yr old Dodger Billieu "Saber" 32" A/R

karsab16.jpg

shaviess7.jpg

exisaber2.jpg

sitnpretty1.jpg
outtsaber1.jpg
rfsaber1.jpg

pawwner8.jpg

He has a nice disposition, has a desire to learn and is good with other critters.

He has also recently passed an evaluation test to become a Therapy Animal.

For more on him go here

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the men at our place

Ten L's Tigers Back in Black ASPC/AMHR

blackandsarahCrop-354x276.jpg

blackatnationslCrop-366x223.jpg

Wauk A Way Feature Attraction ASPC

feature-359x261.jpg

Jr Classic Stallion

Baxters Black Intimidator aka Dale named after Dale Earnhardt ASPC

daletail2-375x272.jpg

I already got a chance to show off my kid earlier- But since you asked- ;P

Dale Ray EK Toppers Shining Star- 33 AMHA/AMHR-

By Grosshills EK Top of the Line-

Several top five/tens at both Worlds and Nationals- To many Champions and such to list- almost done with his Hall of Fame in AMHR-

Stunning mover, great sire, and currently being broke to drive by my wonderful friend and co-owner of him-Donna Lavery. (Thank you thank you!!)

More importantly, he's a blast - goofy and wonderful and Fun. He gets to keep his- ;)

P1020648.jpg
(moved his foot! Arg!)

P1020664.jpg

P1020649.jpg
This last one shows how nice his neck Can be when he's trying, and also- how retarded he looks from this angle with his busy nose-
default_rolleyes.gif

I have several more I like they can be seen on my website so I won't take up space here but, since just got Analyse This back home I thought I would share him Vermilyea Farms Analyze This, by Bond AToy4U C (Bond Showboy x Bond Acushla and a World Grand Champion & World Grand Champion SIre) and out of NFC Rowdys Prima Donna (Rowdy x Ayers Mini Queen Julianna and a World Grand Champion Producer), is a spectacular stallion who is just now getting his first foals on the ground. He has many of the same qualities of his famous sire as well as his dam who was an awesome show horse herself.

Analyze This was one of the leading halter stallions in 2005 He was High Point senior stallion 32-34" in 2005 as well as a National Top Ten senior stallion and we have just as high hopes for his foals. He is also half-brother to Vermilyea Farms Olympus (World Champion, World Grand Champion, Reserve World Champion Sire). This stallion has such a wonderful personality and charisma all his own. He has a tremendous, "hooky" neck that he is passing on to his babies. We eagerly await more of his foals to see what they will accomplish in the show ring. Vermilyea Farms Analyze This is an AMHA & AMHR World Futurity Nominated Sire.

AnalyzeThis.jpg

The second picture is of my grandson of Bond Galahad Legacy his name is Canterbury Puttin On Th e Ritz he is 3 this year and has his first foal's this year he had 10 babies this year.

Ritz.jpg

Here is one more that is not on my web site he is a grandson of Magic Man and is a LWO max expression pinto

IndigoIllusion.jpg

And lastly a little guy waiting " in the wings" with his dam.
CanterburyHezAKeeperOfTheStars1.jpg

Very nice horses!!!

Seeings how you asked dont mind showing off Calvin. He is only a yearling, but we will be keeping him to breed mares. Firewaters Calisto of Olympus

calvinlizpic.jpg

Weve bred a couple mares to Double as hes young. Beloveds Double Divine One.

Doublewichita.jpg

Last but not least Baxter, hes only 2 havent bred any mares to him yet. Silver Plates Baccarra Back in Black

baxter08.jpg

Ok 3 stallions and 5 mares I know I know I know ..........

Beautiful stallions everyone!
default_yes.gif

Our main herdsire is WF Mas Corona, 27'5" son of Sids Husker. His dam, NXS Double Vision, has been referred to as one of Wind Flights best-producing mares by Ray. We searched a long time for him and feel like he is "the one" to be our "tiny" herdsire. He's a 4X World/National Top Ten and has many Grands in Open and Ammy. I love his beautiful head and long neck.
default_wub.png
He's 7 years old in these pictures.

IMG_9672-2.jpg

coronaheadneck2007pjbweb.jpg

This is our "other" main herdsire.
default_rolleyes.gif
He is Ten Ls Spirits Afterglow, 31" perlino son of National Champion Ten Ls Echos Captive Spirit. Our Spirit's sire, grandsire (Little Kings Buck Echo) and greatgrandsire (Boones Little Buckeroo) are all National Champions or National GRAND Champions. He's sired some beautiful babies so far with many being halter champions and exported overseas. We hope he'll do the same for us.

spirittrot5.jpg

spirithead3.jpg

Last edited:
Nancy- I have always really liked Analyze- But what a flashy guy your other one is (Ritz)- any pic's of his foals? I'd love to see them!

Thanks Spotted Pony Girl, glad you liked Analyze and Ritz. I am getting the foals up and clipped for there pictures so hopefully will have them on my website in a few weeks.I can send you some pictures as I take them if you like.

I have 4 stallions. I really like all of them.

OTR Trippers Buck N Blue AKa Frankie was my first mini. He looks like a morgan and he prances like a saddlebred. O and his blue eyes are gorgeous.

I don't have any pics of him conditioned cuz I haven't shown any of my horses.

Franky1.jpg

Franky2.jpg

OTR Trippers Spotted Surprise Aka Chief

He's got some high knee action. I need to get a pic of him moving.He's very fine boned and has a tiny head. He's 26.5" and has better conformation than a lot of horses his size. He's a half brother to Frankie.

Chief7.jpg

Chief9.jpg

Lucky F Stylish Little Man. Aka Little Man

He's very refined reminds me of an Arab. He's Rowdy and Martins buster bond bred.

littleman1.jpg

Our newest boy.

Debaults Crown Prince Sirprize

31.75"

He's 2 this year. He is a grandson of Boones Little Btu crown prince. He's very leggy and refined like an arab. He even moves like one.

Princeregister.jpg

prince2.jpg

Two of my faves out of 10 stallions here these 2 have brought the most to my day every day they've been here WCR Catmandu and the other guy my pocket man l would be lost without Seahorse Cinsational Showoff....
default_biggrin.png

verticalcat.jpg

showoffface08.jpg

Thanks Spotted Pony Girl, glad you liked Analyze and Ritz. I am getting the foals up and clipped for there pictures so hopefully will have them on my website in a few weeks.I can send you some pictures as I take them if you like.

Please- [email protected] or just post your website!
default_smile.png

Very pretty boys all of you
default_wub.png

Well first off is my favorite boy of all time!!!!!! SG Little Blue Thunder AMHA/AMHR, 30" Blue Boy Grandson, pictured at a show earlier this year at 16yrs YOUNG. He knows he's my number one!One of his sons has did amazing in the ring including a Res. Championship in the 30-32" Open Gelding Halter class at AMHR wish some more of his "kids" would have been shown. My first foals from him arrive in 2009, I can't wait! So here is my main man Thunder-
59_thundertmhv1.jpg

Next is Laurel Acres Double Vision AMHA/AMHR pictured in all of his unconditioned glory! LOL I'm really ashamed to show this picture, but at least you can see him :) He is a grandson of both Reeces Thunder Hawk, and NFC's Fire and Ice. Sired by Laurel Acres Hello Fire. He is currently 28" and 2yrs old. Will be conditioned and shown next year and his first foals will arrive 2010. So here is Elvis sporting the natural look-
59_089.jpg

Lastly this is a yearling colt whose future is unknown, not sure if I'll make a show gelding out of him, or keep him as a future herdsire. This is WHF Captavations Gaurdian ASPC/AMHR, currently 34.5" tall. He has Springer Farms, Kewpies, BHR, Michagins,JC's, and many other lines(I'm not really UTD on shetland lines) Anyways here is Gaurdian out in the his paddock getting a little grass-
59_059.jpg

Well there's my guys!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Here are my two boys...

This is Western EK Premier Promise "Teddy" 36" Silver Bay 3 year old stallion AMHR

DSCF0054-2.jpg

July088.jpg

July087.jpg

And my dream colt, "Royal" Ravenwood Medalions Royalty 33.25" 2 year old buckskin colt AMHA/AMHR

DSCF0019-1.jpg

DSCF0032.jpg

Here is my 3yr old stallion,Gum Branch Jokers Blazer!(Blazer)

He is my show baby and is used for breeding!(and of course loving))
default_wub.png

Blazer(a few months ago)<in pasture>

DSCN1230.jpg

Blazer(showing)

1093076024_l.jpg

Blazer(checkin out the dogs!)

1123221300_m.jpg

(I have another pic similar to the 3rd pic that i will have to put on here of Blazer and one of our rescue dogs! It is soo cute!)

What handsome men! ;)

My main man, VFG El Arlequin 33" AMHA/AMHR black leopard (aka Spin)

spintrot71-20-8.jpg

spinamhaface11-6-8.jpg

spinrun31-20-8.jpg

This is C.J. Cameo's Royal Chainti, 32" AMHR black spotted blanket roaning out to a near leopard (for sale)

chianti215-22-8.jpg

chiantirear1-20-8.jpg

chiantinice.jpg

Tucker's future is undecided at the moment (as is his reg name, will be AMHA/AMHR). 28.5" at 3 yrs and likely to be sold...

tuckertrot31-20-8.jpg

tuckerhead1-20-8.jpg

tuckereyes.7197.jpg

Late Attraction by Cochise, aka Tracker, is AMHA/AMHR 4 y/o 28", will learn to drive soon

tracker3.817.jpg

tracker2102806.jpg

Concho Cassanova is hubby's driving horse... only reason he's not a gelding is he's 24 years, we haven't had him very long and I won't geld him at this age (he's a very well mannered boy)

conchorear12-21-7.jpg

And our colt, CheyAuts Jackpot Mojo, is for sale... will be gelded in spring if not sold

jackpot6-7-8.jpg

jacksol55-24-8.jpg

Jessi

Beautiful stallions everyone!!

Our Sr herd sire:

Triple Ks Boogie Bow Tie - 5 yrs old

28" Smutty Buckskin,

Boones Buckeroo grandson on top and Little Kings Buck the System grandson on the bottom

bowlonge5-6-08emailsize.jpg

our Jr stallion (expecting his first foal in 4/2009)

Eagles Ring Toyhorse I'm Smokin' - 3 yrs old

Toyhorse Little Limelight grandson

Black Homozygous for Tobiano Pinto

HPIM2678.jpg

Sarah's Little Blessings -- WOW! I love your boy SG Little Blue Thunder!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Are you SURE you won't stand him to outside mares? LOL
default_rolleyes.gif
default_wub.png

Here is our Lazy N Redboy son, Cross Country Sharp Dressed Man. We've really been pleased with his first foals for us this year. "Topper" has one more mare who is due to pop with her 2008 foal any day now.

Topper_Liz_headshot-273x218.jpg
Topper_Liz_bodyshot-256x239.jpg

Here's Toppers 2008 colt that may end up staying here as a future stallion prospect: Bluewater's Secret Agent Man (aka Bond)

Bond_061408-266x235.jpg
Bond2_061408-266x231.jpg

Our younger stallion is a Lazy N Redboy grandson, and AMHA World Top 5 and Top 10 halter stallion, Cross Country Cowboy Cadillac. His first foal (a filly) arrived in July, and his other mare is now at 343 days gestation.

Cowboy-in-World-353x262.jpg
Cowboy_pretty_headshot-337x236.jpg

Latest posts

Back