Show off your Stallions!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScarlettSkyFarm

Reaction score
I would love too see everyones Miniature Stallions,tell us about him bloodlines,temperment,specific reason you have him a stallion etc...Post as many pictures barn or show.I cant wait to see everyones mini men
default_smile.png

These are my two senior stallions, and one colt who is a stallion / show prospect
default_wub.png

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Echos of My Destiny (HOF), a/k/a “Destiny”[/SIZE]2004 32" AMHR / AMHA smoky silver black stallion -- co-owned with Erica Killion

National Champion / Many Time Grand Champion / Halter Hall of Fame / Multi National All Star / AMHA Honor Roll

His Show Driving Career Is Off To a Great Start, Too -- Thank You, Larry Parnell!

Grandson of both Alvadars Double Destiny and Little Kings Buck Echo

Destiny%20Pictures%20By%20Shannon%20--%20June%202007%20--%20002.jpg
Destiny%202007%20Nationals%20Sign.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Gone and DunIT, a/k/a “DunIT”[/SIZE]

2005 31" AMHR / AMHA grey-grullo fancy moving stallion -- National Top 10 (halter) & AMHA Honor Roll (halter) -- Multi Champion

Grandson of both Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too ("BTU") and Yellow Diamond Little Feather, Great Grandson of Egyptian King

Proven Sire of Correct, Typy Foals

DUNIT%202007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20170%20BRUSHED.jpg
DunIT%20071008%20047%20350%20STALLIONS.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Cross Countrys Brass Monkey, a/k/a “Monkey"[/SIZE]

2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated

Blaze Faced, Blue Eyed, Buckskin Show Colt -- Expected To Mature @ 31"

Sired By Cross Country Rowdys Reflection, Sire of National Grand Champions

Reflection is a Son of Lazy "N" Redboy and Grandson of Rowdy

Monkey%202%20Touch.jpg
Monkey%201%20Touch.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is our stallion, although he is only 2 years old. His name is Ravenwood Mr Magnificent. He has placed very well at AMHA shows in open and amateur level 2 and was top ten in Amateur level 2 and Futurity out of large classes. He currently measures 28". His sire is the Buckeroo son, Little King Buckeroos I Stand Grand and his dam is a former show mare, Fallen Ash Scouts My One & Only who is sired by L&D Scout.

diego1sm.jpg

Westwind BTU Crown Prince Narko 33"

He is a BTU Line Bred palomino stallion, two years old. He is sired by a BTU son who is also Buck Echo grandson. His dam is highly BTU bred as well. I do not have any good photos of him since he has grown up, im planning to get some next month.

n002.jpg

Westwind BTU Crown Prince Flyte 34"

Paternal sibling to Nark above, sired by Boones Little BTU Crown Prince, a BTU son and Buck Echo grandson. His dam, Westwind Taffie Dee Lite is a National Reserve Champion mare. He is just a yearling at the moment but i am going to hang onto him, he is growing up to be real nice. Need to get good photos of him still too ...

00FlyteSpringtime.jpg

1389431.jpg

Mcc Robin Hoods Little John..

He's a good boy at home, broke to drive, FAT at the moment.. LOL

He's produced some nice babies.. We only had one baby this year,

his son Safari.. (below) Not sure, but I think Safari will be our first show gelding.
default_smile.png
)

I don't have the space for two stallions.

DSC_4307web.jpg

DSC_4352lighterweb.jpg

DSC_8288web.jpg

Here is our 3 year old 30" stallion SRF Buckshot. His sire is Smithdeal Rowdys Bucaneer (which makes him paternal 1/2 brother to SRF Nobility) and his dam is National Champion Buckons Causin Commotion, a Buck on Broadway daughter. No foals yet, but we are hoping for better luck in 2009. He has been shown mostly at New England Pinto shows where he was Reserve High Point Halter mini for 2007, being beaten by 1 point by our own mare, Aloha Acres Fashion by Magic (Princess). He also does halter obstacle and hunter, where he gives Princess a run for the money, and he has the most wonderful, easy-going disposition. He will be driving very soon.

Buckshot5_07.jpg

Photo by Larry Lynch of Lasting Imagery

Our main guy, On The Rise Farm Sky Eyes Eagle, 7 year old black near leopard overoloosa, son of C-Chief Proud Eagle and dam is a daughter of Ramseys Bambie (by Powells Shah Jehan).. Have plans of breaking him to drive and can't wait to see him under cart
default_yes.gif

102_2546.jpg

Then we have two "prospects"..

First is Iles Smokin' Aces, a yearling black fewcap colt.. He's heavily appaloosa bred, and being that he is a fewcap he should be a color producer too, wanted a double registered, down sizing prospect with a little more length to his neck to cross back on our double registered mares and Sky daughters..

100_1865.jpg

And then our "unexpected" addition, Royal (name pending) a 2008 double registered chestnut Buckeroo grandson and Little King bred.. Definitely think we have our "neck" covered with this guy
default_yes.gif
Maybe some spotted Buckeroo great-grandkids someday?

101_3445.jpg

Cutout11.jpg

Cutout9.jpg

This is our stallion, although he is only 2 years old. His name is Ravenwood Mr Magnificent. He has placed very well at AMHA shows in open and amateur level 2 and was top ten in Amateur level 2 and Futurity out of large classes. He currently measures 28". His sire is the Buckeroo son, Little King Buckeroos I Stand Grand and his dam is a former show mare, Fallen Ash Scouts My One & Only who is sired by L&D Scout.

diego1sm.jpg
Karen,, He is beautiful! He is a brother to Pretty Grand,, one of my favorite mares,,, Toni Reece owns.

Our senior stallion JEM Ice Man:

IceManMay_A1sm_05.jpg

We've got this guy started in harness & I need to get some driving photos of him--he is an awesome mover! Hopefully this fall...

And this is our yearling colt, JEM A Touch of Class

Classy2.JPG

We are just so pleased with this fellow in so many ways. He's a little too fat in this picture--I should have got photos of him at our show a month previous to when this one was taken--he was being exercised then & was a little less chubby. He's a very nice moving fellow & has an absolutely wonderful disposition. I can't wait until he's 3 and we can start driving him!

Redrock Incognito (my 5 year old calls him "Flyer"
default_smile.png
), 2000 29.75" AMHA/AMHR red sabino. Incognito has an AWESOME disposition that makes him a dream to handle. He's siring foals that excel in halter and several have started their driving careers and are doing great.

Here's the highlights of his career:

**2005 AMHA World Top Ten Amateur Sr Stallion Level 1

**2005 AMHA World Top Ten Senior Stallion 28-30"

**2005 AMHA Central Championship Reserve Champion Amateur Sr Stallion Level 1

**2005 AMHA Central Championship Top Ten Sr Stallion 28-30"

**2005 AMHA Central Championship Top Ten Solid Color Stallions and Geldings

**2005 AMHA Honor Roll Amateur Sr Stallion Level 1

**2005 AMHA Honor Roll Solid Color Stallions and Geldings

**Sire of Multiple AMHA World Top Tens

**Sire of Multiple PtHA Reserve World Champions

9-07Incognito.jpg

He's currently co-owned with Becky of Redrock Miniature Horse Farm. Our first foals by him will be born in 2009.

This is our two year old stallion Jones Blue Nightrain "Rainy"

He is Roan Ranger/Blue Boy, sired by the gorgeous stallion

SG Rangers Nightrain - sire of National and World Champions.

SG Rangers Nightrain was featured on the cover of Miniature Horse

World Magazine Feb/March 2005.

Nightrain_leftsidebody1.jpg

Nightrain_headneck2-1.jpg

We are very excited about our 2008 colt, show/stallion prospect

BCM IMA Heartbreaker Too(pending). "Prince" is homozygous for tobiano.

He is sired by Windhaven Little Heartbreaker(Love Me Tender/L & D Scout) who

now resides in the UK. Prince is one of only three Heartbreaker foals in the USA.

100_1078.jpg

100_1069.jpg

First up is Little Kings Junior Jinx (AMHA / AMHR) Jinx is a grandson of both Boones Little Buckeroo & East Acres Golden Jubilee. Jinx is actually double Buckeroo bred as he crosses back to Buck Echo, a Buckeroo son.

jinx0916.jpg

j0617.jpg

Next would be Little Kings B T Buck Bandito (AMHA / AMHR) Bandito is a IMA Boones Little Buckeroo Too (BTU) son. Recently acquired from Erica. Bandito has sired several National Champions and HOF get.
default_yes.gif

Image1-4.jpg

Next up is Irish Hills Way Cool Jr. (AMHA / AMHR ) son of Jinx. Pictured about 2 - 2 1/2 months old. He is going to Nationals. I'm undecided if I'll leave him whole or end up gelding him. If I geld him, he'll be my Super G boy.

Image7-1.jpg

And last but not least Wall Street Illusion Jazz Singer (ASPC, will be hardshipped into AMHR 2009). Son of SWF Atoms Illusion, a son and grandson of B&L's Rock-"O", who is the sire B&L's Rock-"E".

jazznice0523.jpg

08areaShow4.jpg
QuakeTrot08.JPG

This is my yearling stallion, MB's Aftershock. He is an ASPC Shetland.

Andrea

Here is my younger stallion, CR Lakota Renegade. He is sired by Carousel Designer Legacy and out of Gambol Lynns Crystal Lance. His is a clown and waaay to smart for his own good. An imp, if you will, who will do just about anything for self amusement, LOL He loves to play and have a job- loves to play in the hose and 'brush his teeth' and drink from it. I think he is six this year- would have to check, LOL

Renegade41108.jpg

And here is my old gentleman, Grays Smoke Signal, better known to his friends as Bob. He has been shown, driven in a drill team, trail driven, taken to see retired folks, participated in parades and just about everything else you could ever imagine. He is always a complete gentleman, LOVES kids and is such a kind horse. His disposition cant be beat, and his 'can do' attitude and will to please just ever ends. He is 18 here.

BobHarnessShow408.jpg

BobHeadShow408.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My one and only:

Honey Bea Meadows Mega Buck (yearling stallion)

He is being shown in halter and my FAVORITE class....L~I~B~E~R~T~Y (he placed unanimous 1sts out of 22 horses 6/08). He has an awesome head and neck, plus he is such a sweet boy. He will remain intact for 3-4 years, then we will join our other gelding.

cash013.jpg

There are many reasons why I have chosen to have this guy as my stallion, "Mi Little Prince Charming".

First of all he is triple registered, correct, and has the best temprement.. Very mellow and, and easy to handle..

He is only 30-31" tall and of course a smaller stallion is preferable to me.

He easily settles the mares, of all sizes, and can hand or pasture bred.

He can share the same pasture with the mares, and highly respects thir wishes, and does not challenge them.

And produces beautiful/correct babies with great dispositions.

Oh, and did I mention he is Champagne?
default_rolleyes.gif

princestandcropped1.jpg

CCMF Legacys Color Maker chestnut fewspot appy stallion, on lease from Ginny Long and family (Critter Creek). Color Maker's sire is Carousel Designer Legacy a Top 5 in driving, and World Top 10 in Mulit-color and Open Halter! Color Maker was shown and was in the Top Ten at the AMHA World Show as a yearling. His first foals are on the ground at Lost Spoke Ranch, he had a very nice appy colt. He has a wonderful laid back temperament, right now he is running with two yearling colts, a gelding and two mares he bred, such a sweet boy! Oh, and he can move, he really should be trained to drive! I can't wait to see his foals for me next year.
default_517.gif
default_488.gif

Yearling Liz photo:

ColorMaker.06.jpg

Current year photo, taken by me

CM.lft3sm.7-1-08.jpg

Second is my Junior stallion and personal heart-throb
default_wub.png
Smokey Seal Brown leopard CCMF Carousel Carnival, also a son of Carousel Designer Legacy. I have plans to try and get him to at least one show in 2009. I just love this boy, very smart, and also laid back. Another sweetie. I think he should be very easy to train to hand breed next year, he actually had a brain in the spring with the rush of hormones!
default_new_shocked.gif
He has my ideal conformation with only a few "flaws" in my eyes. I can't wait to see what he produces.

Carnival.rt2sm.7-1-08.jpg

Carnival.5-26-08.jpg

This is one of our boys, Echos Golden Arrogance, a silver buckskin. He is a son of Little Kings Buck Echo and Maree Anne a Gold Melody Boy daughter. He is spunky but very sweet and easy to handle. 33" and just a moving machine! These pictures are of him just out in the pasture and trotting around. When he puts it into gear he comes above level - one of the best naturally moving Miniatures I have ever seen. My friend, Debbie Scriven, took the photos for me - isn't she awesome!!!!

ArisPageE.jpg

Hey Holly, I just noticed that you said Ice Man is in harness now...Please do post photos!!!!!!!!! I wanna see!!!!!!!!
default_new_multi.gif

Latest posts

Back