Show off your Stallions!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sarah's Little Blessings -- WOW! I love your boy SG Little Blue Thunder!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Are you SURE you won't stand him to outside mares? LOL
default_rolleyes.gif
default_wub.png

Here is our Lazy N Redboy son, Cross Country Sharp Dressed Man. We've really been pleased with his first foals for us this year. "Topper" has one more mare who is due to pop with her 2008 foal any day now.

Topper_Liz_headshot-273x218.jpg
Topper_Liz_bodyshot-256x239.jpg

Here's Toppers 2008 colt that may end up staying here as a future stallion prospect: Bluewater's Secret Agent Man (aka Bond)

Bond_061408-266x235.jpg
Bond2_061408-266x231.jpg

Our younger stallion is a Lazy N Redboy grandson, and AMHA World Top 5 and Top 10 halter stallion, Cross Country Cowboy Cadillac. His first foal (a filly) arrived in July, and his other mare is now at 343 days gestation.

Cowboy-in-World-353x262.jpg
Cowboy_pretty_headshot-337x236.jpg

Thank you so much!!!
default_wub.png

Well this is my Junior stallion Timber Yorks Silver Bullet. I have another junior on the way also so not sure about keeping this boy but I really like the way he turned out I bought him as a weanling.

He has Impressible Majesty lines and was bred by Mona stone who has produced some awsome little horses. He is just so tiny and refined in person. Hes currently 30" and is supposed to hit around 32". I wanted somthing that wasnt to tiny, double reg., and with some movement....im hard to please haha but he has turned into everything I have wanted so far. Next year he will be showing so we will have to see how he does then.

Gus1.jpg

Gusp7.jpg

Oh wow!
default_new_shocked.gif
I absolutely LOVE VernB's OTR Trippers Spotted Surprise & Lucky F Stylish Little Man, and also CheyAut's VFG El Arlequin!
default_yes.gif

WOW,
default_aktion033.gif
all three of those boys.....HUBBA-HUBBA-HUBBA! :love :love :love

Here is our boy, Bethel Rolex Gold Champagne of Ms.
default_wub.png

Rolex3-1.jpg
Rolex4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are my three. Sr Stallion, AMHA AMHR Clarion the Gold Standard HOF 4 years old

clariondrive.jpg

JR stallions ASPC AMHR Michigans Heart of a Champion

UnsavedProject.jpg

Michigans Remington Steel ASPC AMHR

RemmiandborntobeblueDelaware.jpg

he is the pinto on the left

I think Ive got my color and movement figured out!

Lyn

All these boys are just beautiful!!!

There are alot of reasons I love this guy. I love his great top line, his neck, and head. His dog like personality, he always has to be with me cheking out what Im doing and if he can help. He is EK bred, I love EK. And he is my favorate color too, that helps. LOL

Here is my #1 man
default_wub.png
In pasture condition half-cliped and all
default_wacko.png

all_ze_animals_055.jpg

Very nice stallions everybody !!!

Here are 2 of my boys

First is Quiet Dells Spotted Image 29.5"

dells_spotted.jpg

and second is Double B Farms Echo Ace of Spades 31.75"

Double_B_Farms_Echos_Ace_of_Spades.jpg

My 3rd stallion in the wings is a son of Lazy N Little Man no good photos as of yet on him

I love boys!!
default_wub.png

Here's some of ours!

Here's my boy Nort! Look what Gena made for my website! She's an awesome designer!

wr_lotto_header5.jpg

And here is Magic--29.5"

website1006044.jpg

And coming along is Topper! Yup I need new pics of him LOL

website1005026.jpg

And one for the future! "The Pooka"!

website1005007.jpg

We have since clipped him and HOLY COW he's refined!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/Robi...hantomfront.jpg
Phantomfront.jpg

This is my new boy. Havencrofts Phantom Warrior. 31" Homozygous for tobiano, one blue eye. Neg for LWO+/ Phantom is a good sweet boy, very affectionate and gentle with his mares and me. Hope to use him in spring 2009. Can't wait to see his foals. I hope to have him trained to drive one day.

Robin

[SIZE=10pt]This is my boy--We are really proud of him, he is our first home raised horse that we are actively showing. We were at Eastern Regionals and talked Sandy Revard into taking some pics of him and we could not be more pleased!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Heavens Lil Bit of Cajun Bucks.[/SIZE]

8-08Cajun2.jpg

This was our first time to a regional show and we brought home: Reserve Grand Champion Am. Sr. Stallion 30-34" and Reserve Grand Champion 30-32".

This is our current stallion, Lauralees Troublz Sweetn The Deal "Dealer" He is 3 yrs old and breeding his first mares this summer.

dealer22.jpg

And this is Heavens Lil Lucky Me, "Lucky". Right now I am planning on using him in the future. (I am still learning how to correctly set up)
default_rolleyes.gif

luckyme8.jpg

luckyme9.jpg

I LOVEEEEEE Chief
default_new_shocked.gif
I know I have said it before but I am saying it again
default_yes.gif

I have 4 stallions. I really like all of them.
OTR Trippers Buck N Blue AKa Frankie was my first mini. He looks like a morgan and he prances like a saddlebred. O and his blue eyes are gorgeous.

I don't have any pics of him conditioned cuz I haven't shown any of my horses.

Franky1.jpg

Franky2.jpg

OTR Trippers Spotted Surprise Aka Chief

He's got some high knee action. I need to get a pic of him moving.He's very fine boned and has a tiny head. He's 26.5" and has better conformation than a lot of horses his size. He's a half brother to Frankie.

Chief7.jpg

Chief9.jpg

Lucky F Stylish Little Man. Aka Little Man

He's very refined reminds me of an Arab. He's Rowdy and Martins buster bond bred.

littleman1.jpg

Our newest boy.

Debaults Crown Prince Sirprize

31.75"

He's 2 this year. He is a grandson of Boones Little Btu crown prince. He's very leggy and refined like an arab. He even moves like one.

Princeregister.jpg

prince2.jpg

Vern, I know I say this every time you post your handsome boy, but I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE (times infinity) Frankie!!! :love
default_worshippy.gif
:love I'm not a big fan of solid bays but that boy is just perfect
default_wub.png
And the blue eyes just top it all off!!

Chief is quite the looker as well, gotta love those long blonde locks and frosty butt
default_drool5.gif

default_saludando.gif
Hi everyone!

Well..... This is "Oak Park Oh Im Awesome"... He's by YP Branch Destinys Doctrine who's out of Alvadars Double Destiny. He's a 2yr.old this year and have 4 mares bred to him, the one mare is sold, so will be foaling out 3 of his foals next year. Looking forward to seeing his babies! This guy is such a neat boy! He has such a wounderful mind!

Doc2Aug1308.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]He's my guy's[/SIZE]

Huffman's Classic Little Dude 26.5

Munchkin-1.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]And the new tubby pasture pet
default_biggrin.png
Heermann's Mr. Juanderful 28.75[/SIZE]

578973-R1-05-20.jpg

578973-R1-09-16-2.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Joy[/SIZE]

Here is my boy. Van Lo's Doughboy

323593242.jpg

318847432.jpg

He is the sweetest guy, very calm and easy to handle and he LOVES playing with the babies!

Here is my stallion MCA Buck Suede. He is 2 years old. He looks so much better in person.
new%20009.jpg

and my new colt Valcors Sir Jay Jay he is 2weeks old today.
Jayjay%20023.JPG

Two of my faves out of 10 stallions here these 2 have brought the most to my day every day they've been here WCR Catmandu and the other guy my pocket man l would be lost without Seahorse Cinsational Showoff....
default_biggrin.png

verticalcat.jpg

showoffface08.jpg
You know I think that's the first picture I've seen of Seahorse Cinsational Showoff..I always wondered what he looked like. He is a handsome little man but I'm still in love with Catmandu..and I love him more every time I see him.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back