Show off your little stallions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starminis

Reaction score
My husband and I were just talking about stallions. We have 3 stallion 33.5 and up. But we don't have a little stallion. We are looking at buying a little stallion and were woundering what everyone had in their barn.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

SHOW ME YOUR LITTLE STALLIONS 32" and under... lets show off the little boys.

If the stallion is for sale PM me.

I have a 2 year old that I am debating on selling by Grosshill Dandys Special Edition. He is black and white, I don't have a pic of him right now though...
sad.gif
I'm not sure how tall he will be, but he is 31 inches right now...

My yearling bay stallion is currently 31" and is supposed to mature about 32/33".

He's in my avatar (pasture picture). FYI - he's a Buckeroo grandson.

This is Pride, He is WCMH. AMHA, AMHR and 30 inches tall.

Pride_04.JPG

This is Sunny, He is WCMHR, AMHA, AMHR and also 30 inches tall

Sunny_show_03.jpg

This is Little John, my 29" stallion, as a yearling and then this spring.

He is now 2, but I don't have my pics. back yet...

Sandy

file000.jpg

LittleJohn1.jpg

This is my yearling 29" stallion, Glen. He really is fun and has been doing pretty good for us so far.

magicsinglen.jpg

Here are my 3 boys:

Harts Tip Top Flash 31.75" of pure beauty and grace. Sire of National Champions, Top 10's and World Champions.

9-04FlashLiz.jpg

Redrock Incognito 29.50" absolutely correct and the sire of colorful foals. He is winning on the AMHA show circuit this year and will go to the World show. Incognito is FOR SALE! I'm keeping some daughters and a son.

9-04IncignitoLiz.jpg

Last but not least, is Redrock Ahoy Captain SOS 29.50". He is just starting his breeding career as a 4 yr old and I can't wait for his foals next year!

7-05CaptainHd.jpg

7-05Captain.jpg

Here is a recent (ungroomed) pic of my tiny guy, Magic Mist All Revved Up. He's a yearling and 28", he will mature around 30". He's out of Mountain Highs AMayZing and by RSB Rowdy Sugar Buck, and a full brother to my gelding Magic Mist AMayZingly Rowdy. We did have this colt for sale last year but decided to keep him. To buy a comparable stallion would cost a LOT more than what we were asking for him.
wub.gif
s_rev_05_f.jpg

This is our main herd sire. His name is Lucky Four Silvers Rebel Legacy. He is a 1999 AMHR National Grand Champion as well as a 1999 AMHA Top Ten Futurity Champion. He is the sire of Pride the horse Mary Ann posted. He is 29.5 inches tall. He consistenly has small foals no matter how tall the mare.

legacy.jpg

This is our stallion Lucky Four Rebels Reno. He is sired by the famous Sids Rebel. He is also a Supreme Halter Champion. He had his first foals this year for us and he produced a variety of colors. He is 30 inches tall.

reno.JPG

This is our stallion Gander Hill Legacys Rowdy Dancer. He is son of our National Grand Champion stallion Lucky Four Silvers Rebel Legacy and also his dam is a National Top Ten Champion. He measure 31.5 inches. His filly Gander Hill Dancers Jitterbug, who we sold to Justine Melvin, is a year old and measure 26 3/4 inches and she is a very impressive show horse. He has produced some extremely nice foals.

danc.jpg

Aubrey

This is our small stallion, Lou Gin Dancing in the Rain, who has been lightly shown but has several national titles. I will be showing him at the AMHA World SHow in AOTE and Amie Sr Stallions. At 32" I thought he would have trouble breeding my tall mares, but he proved me wrong. We have 3 lovely mares bred to him for 2006 foals. Beamer is Egyptian King bred on the top side (Payoff) and the maternal side is Fire and Ice.

beamerw.jpg

Robin C

This was our little guy, Kalideoscope. He was 30 1/2 inches. Sadly he has passed away.

f6e8e8e8.jpg

Here's Dude - he's nearly 3 and only 27"! sadly for us, we've reluctantly decided to part with him to get a louder colored colt...

Dude-6-28-05-8.jpg

his webpage is here:

Dude's Page

This was Ozzy, taken in March after his first clip of the year, but his ears and muzzle were unclipped. He is 30" yearling, but he hasn't grown AT ALL this year. He's been 30" since I measured him at the beginning of the year.

OzzyRightFirstClipMar05.jpg

Ozzy's natural color is a very very dark bay.

This is my 29.7 inch stallion Meadowridges Nakota Wind. The same pic. that's in my avatar - working on getting some more current ones!
rolleyes.gif

ref22.jpg

Not a good pic I know, but my herd sire, in fat and sassy shape...Stormy

stormy62805.jpg

And the yearling stallion I sold...Deuce...looks high in the rump in this picture, but don't think he is in person.

62105-2.jpg

omegacard.jpg

This is our Buck Echo son, Little King Echo's Omega... He is 31 1/4 inches tall. I've always wished he was two inches taller........... Since we have sold down to two mini broodmares we really don't need a stallion so we've thought of selling him... Thing is he is the one that the grand kids are riding now. He is such a gentle man & a joy to have around so we are in no hurry to sell him...... If someone comes along & wants him & I KNOW they will give him a great home then I may.......

Here is my 29" stallion Phantom-he has a great pedigree including Boones Little Buckaroo and Boones Little Andy. He is such a honey--wouldn't trade him for anything
smile.gif

ourboy.JPG

Latest posts

Back