Show off your little stallions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my Buck Echo grandson. He is 29 1/2" tall.

He has enough personallity for 10 horses. He produces very tiny refined babies with beautiful heads and great conformation. The trouble is he down sizes his foal too much for my breeding program.
new_shocked.gif

web20shots20074.jpg

Both of my stallions are under 32.........so here they are.

This is 29.75" Heartland's Peppy's Pride. He is a Bond Peppy Power son and is 11 years old. He's the smallest horse I have, and he has the Biggest personality
yes.gif

29150studmanapril05.JPG

29150july1.JPG

This is 31.25" Frichnick's Black Cloud. He's an East Acres Golden Jubilee grandson. He is 6 years old and allthough it doesn't show well in this picture (it was November he had the beginnings of a winter coat), he is extremely refined with a huge trot. He was just DNA tested to be smokey black.

60689rightjuly.JPG

wpsellwood said:
Valley View Jet Stream is the sire of Midnight Express' dam!!!  I see where he gets his beautiful head from! 
Do you mind if I would print his picture to add to Express' book???

432615[/snapback]

Sure you can
smile.gif

I am so glad you started this thread and so many nice small stallions have been pictured. [i have one too but still haven't figured out the picture thing.] Sometimes I wonder if the smallness of the miniature horses will stay a priority with so many larger shetland/mini horses in the AMHR show rings and judges putting them up. I do hope that people will keep trying for that most perfect miniature. I too hope that AMHA don't raise their size limit because they can be the ones to keep the miniature as was probably intended at the start. Mary

starminis said:
My husband and I were just talking about stallions. We have 3 stallion 33.5 and up.  But we don't have a little stallion. We are looking at buying a little stallion and were woundering what everyone had in their barn. 
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

SHOW ME YOUR LITTLE STALLIONS 32" and under... lets show off the little boys.

If the stallion is for sale PM me.

432198[/snapback]

duffynationals98.jpg

This is our 30" Dippers Duffy son, Marks Duffys Affirmed Royalty as a yearling. He gets new photos this year
smile.gif
. He's been an outstanding sire for us, almost all of his babies have gone Top Ten.

beau%20lufkin.jpg

And this is What A Follys Beau Brommell, 27.5" stallion by Egyptian Kings Keepsake. He's an AMHA National Top Ten stallion Jr and Sr, and he is for sale.

I also have a weanling Affirmed Royalty son who will looks just like his daddy and mature probably about 29", and is for sale. His full sister is a World Top Ten mare.

Jan

All 4 of my stallions are under 32".

Sr stallion, Sequoia Alfalfas Hot Tamale, 31.5", 5 yrs

tom04.jpg

Sr stallion, Sequoia Mega Mime, 29", 3 yrs

megag042.jpg

Jr. stallion, Little Americas Terrific Blaze, 31", 2 yrs (not a good picture)

blazergt.jpg

Jr. stallion, Sagebrush Tamales Full Throttle, 26", weanling. Should mature 31"-32" and could be for sale.

spitribs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is Triple K's Dun It All...no he isn't a dun, Tami just thought he was when he was a foal so was misnamed. He is a 30 inch palomino and sweet as can be. Mary

horses273.jpg

Well here is my 32" AMHA/AMHR stallion. He is 3 yrs old. DB Lil Shadow Man. Looking foward to his first baby anytime now.

Horses010.jpg

Alisha

I'm a little late here but, here is my 27.25" grandson of both Little Kings Debonaire and Bond Cracker Crumble C, he is Desert Golds Dust Devil. I am considering selling him to the right home. He produces fantastic foals.

devil2.jpg

This is Roys Toy Snippets Feature 29.75" son of Bond Snippet. He is an AMHA Champion, recipient of the Supreme Event Horse Award, multi Top Ten winner, and sire of Multi Top Ten winners. Can you tell I like him.

Featureyoung1.jpg

Robin

Here is our stallion-- 28.5" -- Double Ks Little Dude. He is 5 and has been driving for 3 years.

dude0405bsm.jpg

dudeheadsm.jpg

duderun.jpg

dude07_23_05.jpg

He's kinda chubby in the last pic. It has been so dang hot that we haven't had a chance to drive him!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have three stallions that are for sale if you are interested, they are all under 32" and have a show career as well. They have all been handled dailey. Vermilyea Farms Rowdys Crossfire, 29", one blue eye
crossfire.jpg

The next one is Crossfires 2004 colt, very loud pinto, two blue eyes Vanity Grove Farms Painted Fire
00370004-medium.jpg

Then we have a Boones Buckaroo grandson, Boones Toy Hot Shot, 31.75", nice golden buckskin
AMHRnationals-hotshot.jpg

Below are a couple of our stallions at Rocking Horse Acres that are under 32 inches.

First is Nikki at 29.5 inches

nikkiheadsm.jpg

Next is our new addition - Private Terms - at 30.5 inches

private0705_forum.jpg

Here is our stallion: RGR's Pale Warrior, a VanLo's Paleface son.... he is a super horse to have around, quiet, kind and a fun horse to show.... he is 31 1/2" tall...

f7cba119.jpg

f4f878bf.jpg

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Here is our newest stallion:

BLUE ICE SUPREME EXTREME

sahib69C-208x252.jpg
sahib69Face1a-213x249.jpg

I said I wasn't going to get anymore stallions but this guy just caught my eye, he is like my dream stallion. The only thing thats missing is a blaze. He is out of Flaby's Supreme and 25% Arensoa breeding. He is a yearling at 32" probably will get to 34" but just had to share lol.

GOOD GRIEF!
new_shocked.gif
Talk about a line up of beautiful LITTLE BOYS!

It was a pleasure to scroll through and see such handsome fellows!

MA

I agree Miniv.... VERY nice line up of beautiful LITTLE BOYS!

Keep posting the little ones. I LOVE it. SHOW OFF THOSE LITTLE BOYS ! !
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Still looking at stallions.

I love the BIG BOYS also. I mostly see BIG BOYS and I enjoy looking at the little boys. There is a need and demand for ALL hights. Heck I love them ALL big and small
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

Most of our stallions are under 32"...........

Mountain Meadow Playboy Lucky Stryk - 31.75"

ls_mmpls.jpg

Cross Country Call Me Awesome - 31"

Awesome185.jpg

Yashica Light Vant Huttenest - 30.25"

Yashica234right.jpg

Bond Peppy Power - 30"

ls_bpp.jpg

More of our small stallions.........

Little King Salute Supreme - 31.75"

LittleKingsSaluteSupreme185.jpg

Little Kings Bay Buckeroo - 30"

Bucky185.jpg

Thousand Oaks Conquistadors Caballero - 31.5" (FOR SALE)

Caballero250.jpg

Latest posts

Back