Show off your little stallions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joy,

How is this for an under 32" stallion. We just measured Ditto at 31.25". Thank you so much for letting him come live with us.

Ditto4.jpg

Here is a picture of our 32" appy stallion

Beamerlt032505.jpg

Blaze is 29.5 inches

Blaze19rtforweb.jpg

and one that is 31" that carries the LWO gene, but we're still waiting for him to arrive from AL.

Stephanie

wpsellwood said:
... I suppose most of horses are for sale
biggrin.gif

432413[/snapback]

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

Actually, that's not true here! A big name farm was interested in buying DunIT. Erica told the lady that she didn't think I'd sell, but she would ask me. She was right, no way! AND I haven't even met DunIT yet. Imagine what he'll be worth once I do actually get to know him
yes.gif

Regarding him, I feel like if I let him go now, I'd always regret it. I wasn't looking for a new colt when I saw pictures of DunIT but had a huge feeling if I didn't at least try and buy him from Erica, he'd be one I'd remember and wish about for decades.

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATS... to ALL ...

I have seen sooooo many VERY nice stallions.
new_shocked.gif
I don't see very many nice little stallions were I live. Most are 32 and up. ( which mine are in that hight )
biggrin.gif

There is a place for BIG and LITTLE stallions.... I like ALL sizes of miniatures. It seems like the little stallion quality is getting better and better EVERY year. Or am I wrong?

A big thank you to all of the miniature horse breeders/owners for improving this wounderfull breed every year.

Thank you to the breeders/owners that geld the good ones , so the youth can have GREAT geldings to show. I gelded a nice stallion so my daughter would have a GREAT gelding. She has won alot with that LITTLE gelding this year... and they have several more years to spend together.

Once again THANK YOU ALL for showing off your little stallions.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Here are 2 overo/overo carrier blue eyed Gold Melody Boy bred approx 31" studs we have- Ranger and Frankie. Both proven, producing nice quality foals and overos! We have several pretty small colts too!!!!

Well dang it my picture acct is not working! Will post them later if it starts working again or u can see them on my stallions page at----

www.hairicane.com

rangerwobsessionfillywhomydaddyGOOD505.jpg

rangerwalkBEST505.jpg

frankiestdreargoodsmall.JPG

OOOPPPPS, I meant to say, most of OUR horses are for sale. I was hurrying.

The first 2 are both around 28" and they are both 2 year olds.

phoenix.jpg

Jones Call Me Phoenix

brass.jpg

Ericas Brass Band

Last is our ol boy Valley View Jet Stream 31" (and 23 years old)

jetstream.jpg

Here are my boys!

Los Doradas Buckeroos Gold Echo

Midaspretty.jpg

All 31.75 inches of him. Silver buckskin.

And our newest boy,

Tibbs Zephyr Buck Too

he is a yearling and 28 inches.

zephyrtoo.jpg

Zephyrsmall.jpg

Here's my little guy. He's a 30" rowdy bred boy & just a sweet boy,honestly, I cannot say enough about his foals! Sadly in order to show I am selling my last two Overo's that I have, Rogue included. He will make someone else very happy! I am really looking foward to next years foals by him, they should be incredible, and hopefully wildly marked. (Finger's crossed.
yes.gif
)

rougebody.jpg

rougehead.jpg

Valley View Jet Stream is the sire of Midnight Express' dam!!! I see where he gets his beautiful head from!

Do you mind if I would print his picture to add to Express' book???

Here is

Carousel Sudden Eclipse He is about 31" and has 1 blue eye and is homozygous

6d9bcf85.jpg

621daaea.jpg

This is Iles Spotted Blue Illusion a yearling and about 29.75" He has blue eyes

Illusionrightsideafterclipping5-25-.jpg

This Just Spunky he is now gelded and I am awaiting his very last foal any day. He is about 28.75"

5013cebf.jpg

Palley24.jpg

Palley13.jpg

Palley5.jpg

Palley3.jpg

Palley.jpg

Thats my new colt!! he should well stay under 32''! I will be surprised if he passes 30''!!

-Gage-

Mountain Meadows Alladdin, 29 3/4", by Century Farms Bey Masquerade out of GG Cleopatra. Not for sale, nope, uh uh. Not never.
biggrin.gif
He's my boy!

bodyshot.jpg

headshot.jpg

RabbitJane2004006.jpg

FINALLY!!!

After days (well, at least two hours
rolleyes.gif
) of wrestling with blooming Photobucket!!!

This is Spotlights Blue Messiah (believe me I did not pick his name!!!) He is 29 1/2"- I know I make him look bigger but you must remember I am a Hobbit!!! I am all sure you know Rabbit, but I have to put the old boy on anyway, cos I am proud of him

JaneRabbit2004.jpg

Rabbits "posh" name is Shadowplay Might Atom" he is 28" to the withers and 26 years old.

aktion033.gif

MANAGED TO GET THEM ON THERE !! NOW YOU CAN TEACH ME !!

MY TWO STALLIONS - SHADOWPLAY EPSOM DOWNS (DERBY) & SHADOWPLAY SUPERSTAR CARILLION, ARE BOTH BY RABBIT.... PLEASE PLEASE EXCUSE PICS...on web page..

REMEMBER WE MEASURE TO WITHERS NOT LAST HAIR ON MANE. SO YOU COULD PROABLY TAKE AT LEAST ANOTHER INCH OFF ?!

WWW.glenhollow.co.uk

Lillian that is not a link- put a link on- and you can lift those photos straight onto here, anyway, AND STOP SHOUTING We can hear you!! Did you get the photos I sent you??

jamie~and~corr~paddock.jpg

This Lillian's Carillion- 31" to the withers.

Latest posts

Back