Show off your little stallions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my boy, LM Hawks Great Gatsby. I absolutely adore this horse, he is beautiful and an absolute love! He is a little under 32" and is for sale.

Gatsby
wub.gif

GatsbyHead-nolead1.jpg

GatsbyBody-nolead.jpg

We have several for sale. I am sorry, I do not know how to post pictures.

But they are listed on our Sale page.

http://www.geocities.com/highchaparalmini/05forsale.html

Our herd sires are a Egyptian King son 28" blue roan, and Leopard Appaloosa

Stallion 33 to 34". We have a colt Gabriel Wings who I would not trade the world

for. If there was only one horse in this world for me, it would be Gabriel. He will

one day take the place of his sire. But he will have some big shoes or hoofs to fill.

How do you post pictures using the Photo Bucket.. how do I get there?

Vicky

Here are my two.

Bears Snips Illustration AMHA/AMHR 31.75 inches. He is my main herd sire at present. He carries Tobiano and Splash. He has two blue eyes and the nicest disposition you could ask for.

nash002005.jpg

nash007016.jpg

And this is Songcatchers Little Bitty - AMHA/AMHR 27.75 inches (at 14 months).

I had planned to keep Little Bitty as a stallion, but my two smallest mares (that I really need a tiny stallion for) are his mother and sister.

nash002001.jpg

nash005004.jpg

The bottom picture has been reversed so that he would be facing the text on my Sales Page.

Here's our two little guys.

LTDs Moonstruck is 30.5" shown here with his 2005 son "Kickapoo's Apache Moon"

f33d073b.jpg

and this is our tiny 27" stallion "Mustardseed Legionaire's Destiny". Destiny is a son of the great Legionaire!

f558d614.jpg

Here is my little guy, Little Kings B T Buck Bandito, who is a 30.5" smutty buckskin pinto son of National grand Champion, Ima Boones Little Buckeroo. He is a young stallion and already a Multi National Champion producer. And I love this guys consistancy in his offspring. Almost all of this guys foals have stayed about 31-32, which is great as I prefer them in that 31-34" range and my two other stallions are 34".

f3279203.jpg

Here is our little Rowdy/Buckeroo 26" yearling stallion, Silhouttes' Ima Rowdy Buckeroo (barn name: Hot Shot!), next to his 35" buddy! He has NO idea that he is smaller!
wub.gif

Hotshot36-05.jpg

Nancy
smile.gif

Here is my only stallion, Brewers Classic Eclipse AMHA/AMHR 31" tall
wub.gif

DSCF0077.jpg

wow all these little guys are so nice

this is my little man he is 29in

Smokey is a black/roan and is a 5year old

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

Here is my under 32" Stallion.

Whitneyvilles Dandy Neon Moon (NFCS Dandys Moon Man X NFC Dandy Shonna)

neonfebmhw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 3 small stallions but don't know how to post pictures or have a Web Site.

One of the stallions is in my Breeders Connect ad in CT. If anyone is willing to post them for me, email me at [email protected]

and I will send them to you.

Thanks, Joyce

They ALL look GREAT ! !

I wish I had a little stallion to post....
sad.gif
pray.gif
pray.gif
pray.gif

Here comes Nick. He's Blue Boy breeding and his daddy is a reserve national champion. He's totally cool.

He doesn't go to shows because we don't hafta or wanna most of the time, and he is happy and just hangs out here with me.

There's not a lot of chance that anyone could get him away from me either and people have tried.

beautifulnick.jpg

This is 'Darth', our little 29" black stallion. He was for sale, but we decided to keep him. He's such a great little guy.

darthside2.jpg

This is Beemer. It's a horrible shot of him though, I really have to get out and get a good pic of him. He's our 27.5" black stallion, absolutely not for sale, lol.

Beemer6.jpg

This is Country Havens Hot Shot, one of our colts from this year, by Kaykay's little 29" stallion Havenbrook Encore's Hot Tamale, who is for sale, and should stay under 32".

shooter7wk1.jpg

Well Starminis, exactly HOW LITTLE were you thinking ????
biggrin.gif
LOL

Here is our senior stallion........25 1/2", Lucky 17 Cowboy

cowboyliz500X.jpg

And our 'big' stallion, 29 1/2", Star Skipper

skipper1.jpg

And I have to say, THERE ARE SOME AWSOME STALLIONS PICTURED HERE! CONGRATULATIONS to all the owners who are using these little horses to take our breed forward!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Oh, I have a few colts for sale? they will be stallions one day
yes.gif

Charlotte

[SIZE=13pt]WELL, he is now a gelding but up until March of this year, he was a stallion and showed pretty succesfully as a stallion. Here is Triple H Derby Day Miracle, who stands 31.25"[/SIZE]

Derby-WCMHR-Hunter.jpg

Derby%20--%20Silver%20Star%20Show%20--%20May%2010,%202004%20075.jpg

Derby%20--%20Silver%20Star%20Show%20--%20June%2013,%202004%20003.jpg

driving-derby-dorey-park-102002.jpg

And here is my "new little boy", Erica's Gone and DunIT, a gray-grullo colt who is a grandson of both BTU and Yellow Diamond Little Feather, and a great-grandson of Hemlock Brooks Egyptian King. DunIT's sire is Erica's gorgeous BANDITO pictured above. He is only a weanling now but is expected to mature 32" or under. I do not have any plans to geld DunIT.

dunitleft.jpg

DunIT--071905--2.jpg
DunIT--071905--4.jpg

DunIT--071905--5.jpg

Here is our little guy... this is CCMF I'm All That (aka Bad Bad). He's a yearling now and we have him in with his own herd of mares (they are already bred to another stallion) and their babies so that he can learn manners, etc. He's the only stallion in that pasture and he's loving it! He's taking this year off of showing to be a horse but we'll be bringing him back out as a two year old. He'll mature around 29 or 30".

bad_bad_and_donna_at_nationals_2.jpg

He's not for sale though as he will be a future herd sire for us.

Ginny Long

This is my 30 " champagne stallion, Prince... He will be 24months in September, but this is what he looks like this year.
princeatt.jpg

Indian Peaks Midnight Express 30 inches tall, I suppose most of horses are for sale
biggrin.gif

express1.jpg

Express%2007032005.jpg

Here is one of my under 31 stallions. This is Renegade he is 29.50.
Cnv0002.jpg

And here are the last 2 of his 6 colts these 2 should finish under 30" and all 6 are being tested for the homozygous tobiano gene.
Cnv0649.jpg
Cnv0647.jpg

the last picture is not a colt but I couldn't resist putting this little filly she looked so cute behind the rock.LOL

Sorry
wub.gif
Cnv0608.jpg

Latest posts

Back