Show me your.............

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniaturePrincess429

Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]Please show me your Classic and Foundation Shetlands. Thanks.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are two pictures. The first is Country Star Rosie Flores, a Classic mare. She's more foundation type, but doesn't have the seal.
1DSC_2280_edited.JPG

The second picture is Heaven's Gate Holy Smoke, a Foundation Classic colt. I don't own him (own his half sister) but I do show him for his owners. While he has a foundation seal, he's definately more classic in type.
HolySmoke1005.JPG

Hope these pics show up.
default_unsure.png
:

Hi,

Well, We are just getting into the shetlands. Currently, my friend, Angela Tillman, has three registered shetlands(she does have some minis that go back to shetland ponies on the papers), and I have one shetland pony. Here are the photos:

Martin's Mardi Gra's Raider - 36" Stallion

f295e885.jpg

Northwinds Peaches and Cream - 37" Mare

f1b1797a.jpg

ER Flights of Whimsey - 35" Mare

f1b178e5.jpg

Sundance LB Adore Me Dorna - 41" Mare

f15a03d4.jpg

And then my new little girl:

K's Just to Fancy - 33" mare

f11fd7ca.jpg

Carin - I love your mare, Country Stars Rosie Flores! She is gorgous.

Amanda

[SIZE=14pt]Here are mine... MiniV Dorados Uno.... on lease from Linda Hume
f20525e2.jpg
f18b5849.jpg
36.5" ASPC AMHR stallion[/SIZE]

Michigans Sweet Tart under 33" 3 year old ASPC AMHR stallion.

f2fbd111.jpg

Hopwoods Baroness Castalia, now 3 year old ASPC amhr pending mare

f19728cf.jpg

Michigans TV Image... ASPC AMHR HOF mare

f1f4b3c2.jpg

Michigans Shrley T ASPC anticipating amhr reg

f290fcd5.jpg

These are my 5.

Lyn

Both of these are foundation shetlands but also amhr or will be as in stars case
default_smile.png

Ten Ls Tigers Back in Black (terrible pic ugh)

bb05-274x244.jpg

My HP filly Star

StarrifzDM05-312x252.jpg

StarNeck-319x202.jpg

We love Classics - I think they are "more" addictive than Miniatures. :aktion033: :aktion033:

This is Buckeye WCF Classical Lilly

lilly05.jpg

and Buckeye WCF Paposos Mirrow Image - aspc/amhr/foundation and is on track to stay AMHA size

missmin05colt01.jpg

and King Lee one of our herd sires - he is aspc/amhr/foundation/PtHA

lee0516.jpg

We have about 30 more shetlands posted on our web site..........and Elly the filly in our Avatar is also aspc/amhr

Beautiful horses. Getitia you have some beautiful horses one day I will visit your farm but might have to mortgage ours after the visit.

Here are my two foundation ponies, Sassy & Dizzy. I'm hoping that Dizzy stays small enough to hardship.

DSCN0034.jpg

100_0296.jpg

Good grief, I've got one teeny tiny and one giant. Photobucket and I don't seem to mesh well.

Getitia,

I have a neice to your King Lee, sired by his full brother, Graham's Chief Lobo. These two boys put out beautiful babies!

[SIZE=12pt]SMHC's Excelscior's Stylish Mover - classic bay pinto stallion[/SIZE]

He is going to be shown for the first time in 2006 by Dreamweaver Farm and going to Congress for the first time :bgrin

2_1_-360x272.jpg

3_1_-360x270.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Still don't have any pics of Eddie, he is defintelly going thru his yearling ugglies right now lol.[/SIZE]

Oh what wonderful ponies you all have posted :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

They are all just BEAUTIFUL!

I have a classic-foundation stallion, but he is camera shy :new_shocked: or I don't take good pictures :new_shocked: , but he is a nice boy. If I ever get any good to show here I will post em :aktion033:

My best,

Jenny

:saludando:

:aktion033: Beautiful ponies everyone! :aktion033:

:aktion033: Good Post as I just Love the Classic's and all the shetlands.
default_wub.png
:

This is the 2005 Congress National Grand Champion Foundation Stallion " Bar G's Rock E Hershey Bar"

PicturesHershey8-11-04001.jpg

The Next one is " Wall Street Rock E Rocks Them" the 2005 Congress National Grand Champion Under Mare owned by Larry & Debbie Laramore

Red-RocksThem001.jpg

And then we have B & L's Rock E Bright Day , 2005 Congress National Grand Champion Open Pleasure Driving..

brightdriving.JPG

I want to add my newest addition....................the 2002 National Congress Grand Champion Classic Under Stallion

Reflected Image FMF

image.jpg

Congrats Rob on your new purchase! I know Melinda is a little heartbroken for having to let all of her horses go due to her health. I own Relected Image's dam, Michigan's Rock ET. She has given us some outstanding babies and she herself has gone on to earn her Superior Dam Hall of Fame. I saw Relected Image when he won Congress as a yearling he just gave me goosebumps. Now you have a direct son of Spit-N-Image. Not too many of those left out there. My stallion, Pan's Silver Image is a Grandson of Spit-N-Image. Go take a look at my updated website and you will be able to see all of his half siblings.

Again Congrats and I know you will enjoy him.

Karen Shaw

Fiddlestix Miniatures & Shetlands

Burleson Texas

:aktion033: Good Post as I just Love the Classic's and all the shetlands.
default_wub.png
:

This is the 2005 Congress National Grand Champion Foundation Stallion " Bar G's Rock E Hershey Bar"

PicturesHershey8-11-04001.jpg

The Next one is " Wall Street Rock E Rocks Them" the 2005 Congress National Grand Champion Under Mare owned by Larry & Debbie Laramore

Red-RocksThem001.jpg

And then we have B & L's Rock E Bright Day , 2005 Congress National Grand Champion Open Pleasure Driving..

brightdriving.JPG
Oh Belinda I love the Rock "E" horses! I saw your pix in the journal, and I love love love Bright Day!! He is SOOO gorgeous

We have 9 Classic Shetlands - most have foundation seal and about 1/2 are also registered with AMHR.

Here is my favorite .. Buckeye WCF Classical Magic(full brother to the filly in Getitia's avatar)

Magic_20040725_07_200.JPG

Latest posts

Back