Show me your bred mares that are...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pretty_Mini

Reaction score
Well IMO FOALING SEASON STARTED 11 DAYS AGO... where are thoes BABIES?

I was feeling aound Venus's belly and felt her baby kick... actually my face was up against Venus belly and the baby kicked me right in my cheek!
default_rolleyes.gif
: The ring test says shes having a filly! I should have though twice befor i stuck my face down there... Her babies are sassy JUST LIKE THERE MOMMY!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

So now im very excited for the babys to start arriving!

So Show me your mares that are about to pop or have those HUGE BELLIES! Huge bellies means babys!!
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

Sarah

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is Lil Monarch about 5 days ago. Tonight we are waiting to see if she has her foal. So I am on Mare stare for sure :aktion033: Looks like its going to be along night :new_shocked:

Shes waxing, not dripping and looks like everything is a go and has nice milk. Pacing and nipping at her sides once in a while, sort of restless but then she just goes and stands in the corner!

I'm sure she'll do fine. I just came up from the barn and she is also on camera!!! Vets on stand by just incase. Everything is well in hand.

Joyce

Jan12006005.jpg
Jan12006011.jpg

Wow does she look ready.

Good luck.

I don't have any due until March.

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: aww good luck with her, i cant wait to see thar filly!!! :bgrin

:aktion033: Wow, she certainly looks ready to pop! Makes me foal broody, I have nothing arriving util April. :no: I shall just have to get my foal "fix" from seeing all the early ones on here
default_yes.gif
:

Holy cow! :new_shocked: at least she looks preg. Some of ours keep us guessing!

Any one else have there preg mares to share!??!? I know you do!
default_yes.gif
:

These were taken last year(no babies due this year
default_sad.png
). This was my mare about 2 1/2 weeks before she popped out a tiny filly. As big as my mare got, I was expecting 2 or 3 to pop out
default_rolleyes.gif
: ~Jen~

sassymarch.jpg

Sassyhuge.jpg

Wow talk about the perfect example of the "v" belly. My only one this year is due in JULY!! I cannot believe people are having foals already! Winter just began for us in MN!

I love that first pic of the white/grey mare above!

Jen, at that angle your white mare looks like a snowball with legs, especially with her standing in snow :bgrin Too Cute!!
default_wub.png
:

None due here until the end of June, sigh, having withdrawals here big time.

Normajean, I LOVE that mare, how delicate and feminine she is!

krisp

Here is Lil Monarch about 5 days ago. Tonight we are waiting to see if she has her foal. So I am on Mare stare for sure :aktion033: Looks like its going to be along night :new_shocked:

Shes waxing, not dripping and looks like everything is a go and has nice milk. Pacing and nipping at her sides once in a while, sort of restless but then she just goes and stands in the corner!

I'm sure she'll do fine. I just came up from the barn and she is also on camera!!! Vets on stand by just incase. Everything is well in hand.

Joyce

Jan12006005.jpg
Jan12006011.jpg
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I think she is going to have it tonight!!!!!, if she holds it in much longer she will explode! :new_shocked:

Let us know what you have!!!
default_yes.gif
:

edited to say.....I will have to take pics of mine tomorrow, or this weekend, none due till March here.....
default_wacko.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Normajean she does look just like a snowball with legs!!!! Poor girl!!!

Aww nice cremello!!!oh my that first mare is ready if I ever saw it!!hehe how cute good luck everyone and very cute mares you all have:)

Latest posts

Back