Show Managers list??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maestoso

Reaction score
I am exploring the idea of maybe getting our local club to put on a rated show next year. On the AMHA site, there is a list of carded judges.....I could not find a list of licensed show managers....is there one anywhere? If not, how do I go about finding one?

There isn't an actual show manager list on the AMHA website. There are a few around here, Laura Mullen from NY, Missy Tansey from MA and Aaron Casewell from MA. I can give you their contact info if you want.

I would love Missy's info, she does a great job with her shows. Laura I am sure is probably too busy with all the big shows and championship shows she does. And I will take Dixi Cohea's info too. You can email me the info at [email protected] my PM's don't work.

Thanks!!

Matt, don't count Laura out. She is great to work with and very reasonable also. Send her an email and ask her, you might be surprised. She did very well by Maple E last year.

Latest posts

Back