show in Norco

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to try and go. We'll see... Maybe we'll see you there. Look fr a white Chevy silverado 2500 with Secret Hills Ranch magnets on the two front doors.
smile.gif

Hey, and I'll be there (another "Magic", lol!) I'm flying in, will be visiting with KWJenny, and showing a mare that was sent out to a trainer to be broke to drive. This mare is a challenge, to say the least.
rolleyes.gif
Jennifer's farm name is Sweet Opal Miniatures, we'll be in her motorhome I think. I'm only showing in a few driving classes, Pleasure Driving, but Jennifer and her daughter will be showing in quite a few classes with different horses. If you hear a "Magic Mist" prefix announced for a horse, that's us! (She's bought a few horses from me).
smile.gif

I won't know anyone there except for Jennifer and DisneyHorse, so please introduce yourselves if you see me, ok? I can't wait!
laugh.gif

Hello, yes we will be there!
aktion033.gif
We will be bringing 3 geldings and Magics mare. We will be there on both days. My daughter will show in 7 and under with the 3 boys. Would love to see a cold front move in!
biggrin.gif
We have a rather large motor home with white stock trailer, feel free to stop and visit.

Latest posts

Back