Show in Canada this weekend

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Filipowicz Farm

Reaction score
Just wondering who will be at the show this weekend. Let us know your class placings and if you have any pictures. Would love to see. Wishing everyone much success.
default_smile.png
default_saludando.gif

Frannie, I think you are becoming addicted to Canada, eh? Are you an honorary citizen yet?

Oh, and I won't be at the show....to far away.
default_sad.png
I'll be at Darke Co. Fair though!!! WOO HOOO Bring on the home made ice cream. OH Frannie, the lil ole ladies added several new flavors.
default_yes.gif
You and Walt should c'mon down! Can't be that much longer of a drive than going to Ole Canada.
default_yes.gif

Well, I really think You & Walt should come back this weekend-- you would come right by our place & could actually stop in .

John & Joseph will eb showing there this weekend.

I am going to be judging in WIsconsin in Ernie Lamdin's place this weekend. Life changes very quickly around here it seems.

Hope everyone has a very successful show & lots of fun as well.

Edited to say -- yes - they are now honorary Canadians -- we put them to work last week so now they are part of the gang. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I really think You & Walt should come back this weekend-- you would come right by our place & could actually stop in .John & Joseph will eb showing there this weekend.

I am going to be judging in WIsconsin in Ernie Lamdin's place this weekend. Life changes very quickly around here it seems.

Edited to say -- yes - they are now honorary Canadians -- we put them to work last week so now they are part of the gang. LOL
Well, that must mean I'm an honarary Canadian as well, seeing how years ago when I had my judges card I judged a show up there.
default_yes.gif

Well, I really think You & Walt should come back this weekend-- you would come right by our place & could actually stop in .John & Joseph will eb showing there this weekend.

Well, that must mean I'm an honarary Canadian as well, seeing how years ago when I had my judges card I judged a show up there.
default_yes.gif
yes, well, you see, if you had kept your judges' card, we would have had you back before now.LOL.

default_saludando.gif
Hi there!

Hey I don't mind if Filipowicz Farms joins Canada! We all think you are great!

I will be there this weekend with everyone from last weekend
default_smile.png

Donovan '07 B colt

April2608donovann006sml.jpg

Nitro B gelding

2008_012area2prehalter.jpg

Joy A mare

JoyandDesafterArea22008.jpg

and the same two guys
default_wink.png
Joe and Anthony.

It's going to be alot of fun and a LONG drive! Hoping to see some new faces too
default_smile.png
Judy Bakker is the Judge and one of my many favorites to show under.

Good Luck to Everyone!

Hopefully it won't rain and it'll be a great day
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

default_yes.gif
yes, well, you see, if you had kept your judges' card, we would have had you back before now.LOL.
That's what I've heard.
default_saludando.gif

Hey Irish! We'd be happy to have you back any time as an exhibitor or just a plain visitor! We love to meet other Mini and forum fans!
default_biggrin.png

Mack, Dale and I are heading over to Hanover with our 3 and my client's 2 this weekend. Sheila has put a lot of work into making this year's show a complete one and I wouldn't want to let her down or my clients either.
default_biggrin.png

default_pray.gif
(thats me praying for no rain!!!!!)

Can someone tell me where the fair grounds are in Hanover.And it is on Sat not Sunday. right???
They are at the racetrack on 7th Avenue, where will you be coming from? From the 401 take hwy 6 north to hwy 4 west to Hanover. If you come that way, hwy 6 is under construction through Mount Forest but the detour is marked quite well. The show is on Sunday, measuring starts at 7:30 am and the show starts at 9:00 a.m. I will be there too but I won't be showing as I hurt my back last weekend and I have a cat scan appt. on Tuesday
default_no.gif
My horses will be there though.
default_rolleyes.gif

Yvonne

Lori, you already meet me at the Area 2 show but I'm sure we'll meet again some where down the road.
Hey Sheryl, Just wanted to let you know that my sister has a mind like a steel sieve. (we decided that last weekend)
default_wacko.png

She knows that we met you at Ashland as we discussed how nice it was to be able to put another face to a forum name.
default_biggrin.png

I'm looking forward to the Hanover show this Sunday as well. Sheila deserves a round of applause for her efforts.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

And don't forget the Mini Race is coming up, in Hanover, at the end of September.

I'll be there on SUNDAY, too! Amy and Yvonne were kind enough to remind me which day the show is on.
default_wacko.png
(Speaking of "steel sieves"..... good one, Dale!) If I showed up on Saturday, at least I wouldn't be late! LOL!

Come on guys! Give me a break - so I forgot one or two or three.........okay so I forgot a FEW things on the weekend.
default_rolleyes.gif
I DO remember meeting you Sheryl - I was talking sorta broadly there - ALL we Canadians enjoy meeting new faces
default_smile.png

It should be a great show!!!

Latest posts

Back