show halter opion....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cara

Reaction score
i came across this cable show halter that has gold and white beads, its very nice i like it alot more then the one china has now! so what do u guys think??

thanks
default_smile.png

cara005.jpg

cara007.jpg

chinaandkaeli024.jpg

side1.jpg

Nice halter. but its way too low on her nose. adjust it up. the nose bad should go on the cheek bones.

Kay

Adjust around the poll so it sits up higher, also, i think she could use a longer noseband too...its to small for where it is, so when you bump it up its going to need to be much longer.

Your show halter is sitting way to low on the horses head. I would go with a wide black nose band with gold pipping.

I don't have a good enough picture to show you the type of halter I'm talking about but I will post a picture to show you where the nose band show "sit" on the horse's head.

caragold.jpg

Edited: Maybe this picture will give you an idea of the show halter I mentioned above...the black halter with gold pipping.

jazzlb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah Sheryl Thank you pictures are worth a thousand words. The halter in the second picture would look very nice on her mare.

Arlene

I agree with Arlene the halter in teh second picture would look awsome on china. I do like the halter you have chosen for her but am not a big fan of how chunky the sides are. It crowds her head a bit and takes up to much of her pretty face. It does need to be moved up a bit but some one else already said that
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back