Show clothes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

colorsofthewindfarm

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am going to start showing this year at amhr/amha shows. At my local shows I wear dress black pants and a western slinky show shirt. I see in a lot of pictures from rated shows most people (women) wear blazer suits. Has anyone ever shown in a skirt/blazer suit?? Thanks for your info!

I think the only time that it is appropriate to wear a skirt is in the cart and it should be a very long skirt. I could be wrong about this but the only time I have seen a person showing in a skirt in halter was a nun. A blazer suit is great and very fitting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would stick with pants as I've never seen anyone in a skirt showing, at least not in the halter classes. I strictly show AMHA and this is my observation, normal shows most people wear blazers, then at Regionals it's a blazer with bling or a blingy tank underneath and same or perhaps even a touch dressier for World show. Don't forget the big blingy western belt too!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back