Show Clothes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tremor

Reaction score
I was hoping that you guys would help me with some suggestions on shirt colors for a show.

This Saturday the local saddle club is having a show and I am hoping to go. I am going to wear a western style shirt but I am curious as to what color to wear.

I am of course looking for a color that would compliment her. She will be wearing a black cable halter with gold on it (I know, so tacky to mix styles but its the only halter that fit her!).

Here she is for reference.

546413_293927410693808_100002296543466_643410_1016199148_n.jpg

I agree with Reo- Blue. My daughter shows a very light dun mare and wears electric blue with her. Really shows the horse in contrast.

If I'm seeing the color right she is white or gray. So nearly all colors will "go" with her. I'd say wear something that compliments you and that you feel "special" wearing. Sounds a bit silly, I know, but how you feel about yourself (way you look etc.) comes out in your attitude when you show. So wear something you like. She looks pretty great already ----even in a red halter.

Just in passing, I love red myself and I've shown my silver boy with red or blue. (his dark grey not so good with earth colors) I had a judge come up and say that "blue" was really his color.

She's actually palomino. thanks for the suggestions guys!

Latest posts

Back