Show call, is anyone going to Greenville

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
Checking to see who will be at Greenville next weekend? It will be our last show before nationals and would love to say hello!

This is one of our favorite shows
aktion033.gif
- stop by and say hi
saludando.gif

I'll be there ALL day with MayZ....and Brenda will be showing MayZ's sister "Lacy". Looking forward to visiting with everyone!

MayZ

f2d92e1d.jpg

Lacy

f4901f17.jpg

Dona you do realize our girls will be heart broken after there seperation next weekend? I just can't believe how close they have become and how much they bonded.

I'm thinking therapy may be in order for Sophie once you take Lacy, she just loves her little buddy!!!!!!!

I know Carolyn....
sad.gif
.....it'll be like taking their best friend away.
no.gif
I'm hoping that MayZ will help to fill that "void" in Lacy's "life without Sophie"!
yes.gif

I'll be there for Fri and Sat. Gotta see my boy and introduce a new friend and mini owner to a MINI SHOW and some great MINI PEOPLE.!!

Ginny StP

I will be there to watch Saturday.
yes.gif

Hopefully, bringing a couple "newbies" to mini`s, who would like to meet other mini-people...
aktion033.gif

I hope it doesn`t rain!!!
unsure.gif

We'll be there too! Looking forward to it...always a fun show and..."The Great Darke County Fair" going on too...yummy!
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back