Show brag from Germany

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
Second show ever! Just heard from Bruce that Remmy did very well at the NYS Breeders show... Won the two year old class under all three judges, Junior champion under 2 and 1 reserve. and Grand under 2 and reserve under the third AND ! SUPREME!

Pictures will follow. This is so hard being over here and not watching this happen. When I was showing Steel and he got his grands and supremes it was fabulous, now this next generation is even more exciting for me!!!

Cant wait for the photos!

Thanks for letting me brag.

Auf Wiedersehn!

Lyn
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Thats wonderful
default_aktion033.gif
Cant wait to see pics! I wanted to go to the show , but it didn't work out. Will there be minis at the NYS Breeders show part 2 this coming weekend? Karin

Congrats Lyn
default_aktion033.gif

Will Bruce be bringing him to area II in Ashland? He is beautiful and i would love to admire him in person
default_wub.png
default_laugh.png

WHOOO HOOOO!!!! That's awesome! Congratulations Lyn!

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Yeah Lyn!!! Congratulations from the other side of the world from the great state of Arizona, U.S.A! Looking forward to pictures when you have them.

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

I really am thrilled.... You know when you love a horse like Steel. Michigans Man of Steel HOF you have hopes for the generations to come. When I sold Steel back to Doc it was with great anticipation to see waht he would produce. So far all the Steel babies are doing very well. One of my favorites Michigans Mary Magdeline sold very well at Docs sale, 3000.

Remmi started out as a brand new baby with a bit of an injury but has certainly come around. I am hopeful he will follow in his dads footsteps!

Lyn

Congratulations, Lyn! I hope you are enjoying your stay in Germany enough to make up for not being at the shows!

We miss you on the forum here.
default_saludando.gif

Congratulationss Lyn!
default_aktion033.gif
Do you have pics?
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back