Should we do something different

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 years ago

Picture1.jpg

Last year

Facebookprofile2.jpg

Me at work floating teeth...it's cold up here LOL

Floating2.jpg

OH Daryl!! Those are priceless! What a beautiful, young face, full of promise for the future. I don't know if I would call that a mullet, though. It's just 'feathered' as was the style then, I think! You still have a beautiful, young face...with no competition from that pesky hair anymore!

Jayne

OH Daryl!! Those are priceless! What a beautiful, young face, full of promise for the future. I don't know if I would call that a mullet, though. It's just 'feathered' as was the style then, I think! You still have a beautiful, young face...with no competition from that pesky hair anymore!
Jayne
Ahh, Thanks Jayne!
default_smile.png

Family genetics on both sides... all the men are bald. Didn't stand a chance.
default_wacko.png
Mine started disappearing at 20, by 26 or so it was pretty thin on top. One day I just finished it off, and it felt invigorating! Made my mother cry, but she got over it.
default_rolleyes.gif

I challenge everyone old enough here to post their high school yearbook photos! Hahaha...
default_saludando.gif

Daryl

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have any non-horsie photos of me uploaded to Photobucket but you can see a bunch of recent ones at www.myspace.com/Spyderwind.
default_biggrin.png

A nice shot of me and Spyderman, taken when I was 19.

UD0025.jpg

Okay, and I just uploaded one from Saturday night at Seatac picking up my sweetie who's just back from Iraq.

Homecoming.jpg

Leia
Woah, Leia! Big Dude!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_smile.png

and I'm not talking about Spyderman LOL

Me and Callie

222Callie8-05.jpg

Me and Cody

BunnyMe.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts