Should we do something different

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marnie

Reaction score
This has probably been done before but I think it's been awhile. If you know me, you know that I hate pictures of myself and I always try to be the one behind the camera but I'm willing to put one on here hoping that others will do the same, it'd be interesting to see what others actually look like. Theirs nothing like grandchildren to make a person get on the picture! Now others, ok? Let's have fun ----

KidsC.JPG

We took this one today out in the snow. This is on the back of my 10:3 pony, Little Bit. He was busy eating!

348355665.jpg

Jayne

l_1b6fff488d4f43dfa828724817354c21.jpg

l_59bfdfbf82824deebedee3c5e50527fc.jpg

Both are of me at my wedding on October 31, 2008.

No im not "satanic" or anything like that, Just a little unusual and offbeat. my parents and my wedding party were in dress clothes, the rest of our guests were in costumes. It was a really good time, and everything we could have asked for (We love Halloween)

This was taken 3 years ago right after I got Kitty. Now I make a point of being behind the camera. Ahhhh Florida....shorts, sun tan, warm weather.......sigh. If only I'd known then what I know now.
default_wacko.png

P1010138.jpg

Not the best photo I'd pick, but the one I could grab the quickest..........

This is me........MA........bundled up for winter.

Christmas2997030.jpg

Nice pictures everyone
default_yes.gif

Here is a pic of hubby and I
default_wub.png

DSC08068.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a picture of myself and Bliss. I was being silly and taking some pictures of me and a pony by holding the camera out in front of us like people do with another person.
default_rolleyes.gif

S3010141-1.jpg

Here's a pic of me, hus, our 5-year-old Robbie and 1-year-old Bryce taken in November.

DSC_4612.jpg

I don't have any non-horsie photos of me uploaded to Photobucket but you can see a bunch of recent ones at www.myspace.com/Spyderwind.
default_biggrin.png

Here's a cute one of me riding someone's Mustang in 2007.

Mustang.jpg

A nice shot of me and Spyderman, taken when I was 19.

UD0025.jpg

Okay, and I just uploaded one from Saturday night at Seatac picking up my sweetie who's just back from Iraq.

Homecoming.jpg

Leia

I love seeing you all! And you are all beautiful
default_wub.png

This is Harvey and myself at my sister's old place:

Jill%20and%20Harvey%2004012006%201.jpg

It's really nice to be able to put a face with the names we've all become so familiar with.

Connie your picture isn't working for me.

Leia please tell your husband I said THANK YOU for his service to our country and welcome home.

Here is me and my 19 yr old Arabian gelding before heading out on a ride...before all this snow came!

Saddle-1.jpg

Here's Dan and me at the Tennessee Miniature Horse Show last year with our mare, Amazing Grace Dixie Crystals

DSC_0288.jpg

Here's our son, DJ (Dan Jr.) in his bedroom..... do you think he likes the Florida Gators?

ChristmasDriving009.jpg

And with his 3 year old German Shepherd, Cheyenne

[
DJCheyenne013.jpg

Remember when he looked like this? They grow up fast, don't they?
default_517.gif

DJPEEK.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!

(Edited to add better picture of DJ and Cheyenne)

Here's the Sample Family. John-George is 11 (he's my professional photographer for the minis) my husband Mike, me, and Sydney who is almost 14.

famiy.jpg

this is me with Lorenz during our Swiss civil wedding ceramony..hope this picture is right , the first one i did was a picture of my donkey...OOPS

well that one was a little small, mabie this one is better...very cool idea.

Here is me this past Feb. on a ski trip (right before I broke my collarbone...haha).

I don't wear glasses anymore (got lasik) and my hair is a bit longer and darker now (you know those pesky greys had to be covered)

IMG_1190.jpg

Latest posts

Back