SHOCK OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats from a fellow Iowan
default_smile.png
!

Congrats on such a wonderful surprise! I feel your excitement too and hope that you can post photos soon.

Perhaps someone on LB can help you with photos? I would offer, but not computer literate myself
default_smile.png

Beth Wirht

How cool is that!! Congratulations. I love the name!

Kelly, you speechless?!!

It is great to hear that Sweet Lips did her thing to perpetuate the Circle S name! Congratulations!

We still have Circle S Buckwheat (he’s 18 this summer) as one of our lead horses in our 8 horse hitch (along with Sheep Meadow Chieftain who’s 17). We have such fond memories of our trip to Iowa to bring Buckwheat home.

Glad to hear your mom and dad are fine – we were just talking about them last night and wondering if the flood was affecting them – our newspaper had a photo of the flooding in Oakville, IA. Say hi to them.

Rod

Hi Rod!!

Yes, Speechless!!! That is how shocked I was!!!

I talked to Mom and Dad tonight and I told them I didn't think they believed me when I told them about the filly. They said they could tell by the way I was stammering that it was no joke. They said they have never heard anyone talk so much and say so little. That I couldn't complete a sentence.

I will tell them hi, I'm glad Buckwheat is doing so good.

Tell Jeff and Corinne and Heather I said hi too.

How Exciting!! Congratulations! I used to just drool over the Circle S horses - I would frequent the website often and really enjoyed looking at all the beautiful horses!
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Cannot wait to see pics of this little beauty!

OH, how exciting for you! Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif

I just
default_wub.png
my two year old filly foaled by Circle S Bright Reflections. She is a beauty!

Peggy

Love your story.....how special! Love the name you suggested also though of oops forgot the whole preffix but Circle S high waters.

Congratulations! That is the kind of surprise I like to get
default_biggrin.png
I own a son of Circle S Bright Red Baron. Gorgeous guy, so like his daddy. Your parents certainly left there mark on the miniature horse with their breeding. Now there is one more to carry on the Circle S bloodlines.
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back