She's here!! She's Here!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shari

Reaction score
My new 5 month old Weanling jenny is home!! She is sooooooo cute and hugable!!
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif

She is so sweet, loves people, well halter trained for her age, even loves her ears to be itched!!

She is sort'a a grey on her neck and the rest of her body is more a blond chesnut.

Bought her from Sue from BeBop Farm and she is everything Sue said she was.

Her mother is for sale too,, I wanted to buy her, but right now it doesn't make any since for me to.

So I can highly recommend Sue's 7 year old Jenny!! If anyone is interested give Sue a jingle.

Congrats! So...where are the pictures?????
wink.gif

shes home....just in time for christmas! CONGRATULATIONS!!! sooooooooooo.....where are the pictures??? come on...gotta share her with us, you know were a impatient bunch!!!!!...haha.

I only have one picture right now.

Have one in my camera,, need to down load it, but will get a picture or two soon!!
wink.gif

Shari,

She is adorable!!

Love that shaggy little blond forelock!!

Merry Christmas to you and your new precious jenny!!!

She looks very "girly" like my little Prissy ;) (which is why we named her (Priscilla)Prissy) How adorable! I just love my little girl who was a bukin' bronco when I let them out today!

Shari, I know you are just thrilled with her! She sure is a cute one, bet she is going to be real spoiled! Corinne

Oh, lucky you! I had seen them advertised someplace, can't remember where but I know I liked them both then but they were to far away for me. I'm sure you'll just love her.

Oh my gosh! What a little sweet heart! She reminds me of Farah Fawset (can't spell that sorry) with that great hair! Give her a hug for me!

DEE

Latest posts

Back