She's HERE and she's....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tapestry Minis

Reaction score
Man that was a long drive...Had to drive to Corsicana first to pick up a stallion for a friend. Then we had some friends over for my hubbys birthday so didn't have any time to take photos. She was much too interested in meeting all the other kids. I didn't think it was very fair to keep everyone waiting......So all I have is this one photo., and it does not to her any justice. I will try and get some better ones tomorrow.

Here is Grosshills Boogermans Demoiselle

Demoiselle.jpg

There she is! I've been waiting to see your new mare. She's fantastic--no wonder you were so excited! Congratulations again!

Wowzer!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_wub.png
I've been waiting ALL DAY for this post! What a beautiful piece of living mini history! Congratulations! (Can't get the Thumbs Up icon to work, but that's what I wanted to put there!)

Last edited:
I just got home and I havn't figured out all the new features on the forum yet.

I just wanted to let you know she is BEAUTIFUL! I also love a black ( she is very black) horse.

Hi

She IS beautiful, love her head and neck.

Congrats,

Beth

Thank you everyone!!! She is a dream come true for me. I never thought I would ever be lucky enough to own a Boogerman daughter
default_drool5.gif
default_wub.png
To top it off she is solid jet black, but she does have a few white hairs mixed in on her nose and over he back. Since I do have a LWO+ stallion and knowing Boogerman and Rowdy I will have her tested for LWO just in case. I'm not to hopeful on that but rather be safe than sorry. I will breed her this year but hope in a year or so I can put her in the show ring. I'm hoping I can get a few better photos of her today. Thanks again everyone for sharing in my excitement!!!
default_cheers.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_risa8.gif

CONGRATULATIONS on your new mare!! Do I detect just a little hint of excitement in your post?
default_biggrin.png
Again, CONGRATULATIONS!!

She is OUTSTANDING!!!
default_wub.png
I would be pinching myself with excitement!
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back