She's a Canadian!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midnight star stables

Reaction score
Our newest mare, LTDs Lil Copycat crossed the border late last night. After the last of my year end exams today, I hurried home to met the mare of my dreams, and she was just that! She is beautiful!

Joe had turned her out this morning and was telling me about her on our way to his house. He really likes her, which is funny because if you know Joe, you'd know he only likes one miniature, and that's his Nitro. I can see why though, she is a really nice moving mare and she is built so well! Joe says to me "I really like the way that she is put together, she is a nice little mare. You can deffinately see the shetland in her." I kind of laughted at this as she no known shetland breeding at all...

Anyways here she is, All the way from Idaho to Ontario, Canada! A little bit skinnier then I'd like to see, but after a 5 day trailer ride I bet she is feeling a bit mixed up. I'll have her looking stunning in no time at all!

This is what we were greeted to:
default_wub.png

IM002297joe2.jpg

She's a little camera shy... Can you tell?

IM002297joe4.jpg

And Here is her bed at night:

IM002297joe7.jpg

I just love her So much! She is stunning to watch float across the field and she is so refined for being a B. I can't wait to give her a bath and spend hours just brushing her.
default_wub.png

THANK YOU SO MUCH Janet Huges of He ll's Canyon Ranch! She is everything that you said, and more!

More pictures in a week or so, when I can work on her mane and make her look pretty.

Last edited by a moderator:
She really has stunning movement too, she really makes my jaw drop! I didn't get the pictures I wanted of that but I will, she has so much step in her trot
default_wub.png

Just wait until Ontario sees her in person
default_wub.png

Congrats Desi! I know how exciting it is to get a new horse home!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

She's beautiful
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

We've had four new girls (LOVE THEM ALL) arrive recently, so I KNOW how happy you feel
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back