Shelbyville, TN Show Results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
I went down to the Shelbyville, TN show today to help Erica out. She told me to bring a jacket just incase she'd need my help. Well, it's a good thing I did.

Today was the ASPC / AMHR halter classes for the most part.

AMHR Over Division ~ Champion of Champion Class ~

Image2-3.jpg

Wall Street Illusion Ballerina (*think* that is her registered name) received her 2 Ribbons

Image3-4.jpg

Erica's Taking on Heirs aka Handsome after receiving his Ribbon

Image4-1.jpg

Image1-7.jpg

AMHR Under Division ~ Champion of Champion Class ~

Image6-3.jpg

Erica's Knock You Out aka Knuckles receiving his 2 Ribbons

Image5-2.jpg

Aloha Acres Amirs ... (I don't remember her name, sorry) Receiving her Ribbon

Image7-3.jpg

Image8-4.jpg

Erica can come on later to give everyone's results (and names) in details. There were 242 pictures taken on my camera alone. So, I will be sending Erica a cd shortly with all the pictures on it.

Janet (jrae) of Hidden Creek was there visiting with Erica as well. Janet and I had a great time trying to figure out how to get Handsome and Knuckles in the back of her Jeep without Erica noticing. lol

Anyway, it was a good time and needless to say I at least had a blast! Thanks so much Erica for letting me help you out, it was much fun!
default_yes.gif

Congrats Erica...and Sheryl!
default_laugh.png
Both you and horses look fantastic!

Erica, how totally cool is it to have your hard work paying off? Selecting the breeding pair, waiting almost a year for the baby, then watching it mature and knowing it's got the qualities you'd hoped it have! You do it year after year and that, young lady, is the mark of a successful horsewoman. That's just AWESOME!!!

Congrats to Erica and all involved
default_aktion033.gif
Good job and beautiful horses.

Woohoo!!!!!!!! You all did awesome and look great!!!!!!!!!!!!
party.gif

Right after we talked yesterday, I thought of something funny...

Next time Erica asks you to help show one of her horses, tell you you want to show the pretty one
thumbup.gif
love0075.gif
thumbup.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Good job ladies but of course it doesnt hurt to have such stunning horses at the other end of the lead. Sheryl Im so glad you had so much fun. Congratulations!!!!!

Shhh...I'll bring my trailer on Sunday! Plenty of room for Handsome and Knuckles!!!

Seriously, Erica's horses are stunning, I have always loved them in photos, but WOW in person they will just knock your socks off! As I sat there and watched Erica and Sheryl in the ring I realized how amazing Erica's program is. She is consisently breeding beautiful horses...smooth bodies, strong hips, long necks, pretty heads. A true accomplishment and I just want to say Congrats Erica, I know it must be very rewarding! On top of that she and Linda were so kind. They patiently answered all my questions and were so warm and welcoming. :) I learned a lot and of course, I had a blast hanging out with my buddy Sheryl!

Now back to figuring out how we can keep Handsome in Tennessee!

Hey, you look great! Good thing you brought the jacket! Lovely horses and you needed a day of big grins! Who better with?

I was there also and got to meet Erica, Linda and Sheryl!! Erica's horses are unbelievable!! In a class of their own!! I agree that in picture they are beautiful but in real they are breathtaking!! Congratulations Erica on a job well done and also congratulations to Linda on raising a great daughter!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

It was great to meet all three and put faces on names!!
default_biggrin.png

WOW Congrats and WOW Handsome looks SO amazing and I have always LOVED Ballerina
default_wub.png
Guesse I love my overs.

Congratulations Erica, i cannot wait to hear their actual results and more photos
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
. Erica's horses are beautiful in person
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back