She looks like an OVERINFLATED BALLOON!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mona

Reaction score
She looks like and OVERINFLATED BALLOON!!
default_new_shocked.gif

colors4-14-09a.jpg

She not due until April 22-28, but I am thinking she's going to go sooner!

Poor girl!! LOL Bet that will be a relief for her when she foals. I can't believe how big some of them get. She sure is a pretty girl tho.
default_smile.png

At least you don't have to wonder if she is really pregnant!!!!

Wow poor woman! Mona, I think you need to send her for a spa treatment and a box of bon bons!!!!

I would like a balloon in that color!

Wow!, Yeah I guess there is no mistaking she is in foal
default_new_shocked.gif

That overinflated balloon can come here anyday!

I have one that looks like that and the neighbors keep asking me when shes going to foal. I came in from feeding this morning and said "maybe she isnt bred". She cant get any fuller of a bag or any more miserable looking.

Ahhhh...yea...there's no mistaking that!!
default_laugh.png
What a pretty girl too! Who is she bred to? Do you expect a solid or patern?

LOL...Desiree, this is the daughter to Lori's new mare, and nope, she's not going anywhere Ashley!
default_wink.png
default_laugh.png

Cheyenne, she is in foal to "Rocky". He is my 31.5" buckskin. The foal is sold already (sold "in utero") so that means I can expect the horse of my dreams from her, that being a loud, wildly colored FILLY, buckskin in color and marked like "mom". I'd like to think I am wrong, but will SOON see!
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png

Thanks everyone for your comments...thought she looked soooo huge, I just had to share!

Last edited by a moderator:
H-O-L-Y COW!
default_new_shocked.gif

Do you hear "meep meep meep meep" when she backs up?
default_laugh.png

She's SO cute I laughed to see that pic Mona! Poor girl!
default_smile.png

If that poor girl should happen to find the needle in the haystack you'll know it instantly by the loud popping sound. Sure hope that foal comes soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back