She is home ... :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Back in May i visited Ernie Lamdins farm to look at a few show fillys, he had plenty of nice fillys for the picking
default_laugh.png
. I really liked this filly and have been waiting for her to grow up and be weaned to come home, this weekend i picked her up and she is finially home
default_smile.png
. She is going to be my over show filly next year and the years following and later a great broodmare
default_smile.png

STS Steel'N The Spotlight aka- Ally
default_wub.png

She is sired by Buckeye WCF Stainless Steel 33" AMHR/ASPC son of Michigans Man Of Steel. She is on track to mature around 37", i at first thought she was going to be silver bay but she clipped out Silver Dapple (sorry no clipped pics, just a rough clip to keep her cool). I really like her. Long high set necked, short backed, big hip, short face, big eyes, straight legs and pretty shoulder.

10432SteelNthespotlite.jpg

A photo i took of her at Ernie's back in May

4Filly.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a side note, silver bays can clip out to look silver dapple but grow back silver bay.

default_wub.png

Leeana, She is Beautiful!!!

Congrats

Do you have clipped pictures?

She sure did look like a silver bay. no matter.... She is gorgeous

what ever color she is!

~Sandy

She is gorgeous!! I am sure she is going to give you many wins in the future. Congrats!
default_thumbup.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Beautiful girl, she should do you proud. I also have a silver bay gelding that clipped out silver dapple at first. Just takes time and several clippings to keep the color. Good luck with her.

Congrats Leeana she's a cutie!
default_wub.png

Edited to add: I think Barnbum is referring to her Rosie, they're look a likes!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty filly Leeana. Looks very pretty and refined now and the type that will stay pretty and refined as a grown up.
default_biggrin.png
Good luck with her.

Congratulations!! I saw her a month or so ago in person, and think she's a cutie! Good luck in the show ring!

I'd love to see clipped pics of this one--she looks awesome! And I'll throw my vote in on her being a silver bay too--every silver bay foal I've had has clipped silver the first time around. Congratulations!

Pretty filly Leeana. Looks very pretty and refined now and the type that will stay pretty and refined as a grown up. Good luck with her.
I think so to, im really really happy with her. My goal for this weekend is to get transfer photos done for everyone, i have so much paperwork to send in so i will be clipping a few over this week. I need to get photos on three mares, filly, and i want to get photos of Narko this weekend too as i will have to bring him from Temp to Perm this winter and do not really want fuzzy photos of him on the papers so doing him too.

Leeana --

You sound like me with the registry work / photos... I hate it! I need to pull hair from 3 horses to go with the kits I got last winter, take pics of DunIT to bring him perm, pics of 3 foals to register, pics of two mares to transfer... and with both AMHA/AMHR for the mares/foals pictures. Fun fun fun!!!

Oh well, at least your and my subjects are nice to look at and photograph
default_biggrin.png
default_wink.png
default_biggrin.png

Jill

Congrats on your little filly. She is a doll... I have paperwork to do also,foal registrations and my gelding needs brought perm in AMHR... Fun fun fun....enjoy..

Latest posts

Back