SHE DID IT! Our little mare did it!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loess Hills

Reaction score
Sioux City, Iowa - on the Lewis & Clark Trail
At the AMHA Central Regional Show in Wichita our little girl Reflections Wings CBY won Reserve Champion in the Senior Mare 28" and under class and Champion in the Amateur Senior Mares 30" and under class. She showed beautifully and is the sweetest little one to work with, thanks to her wonderful personality and her training with Reflections.

Frank and Charlotte had her looking like a diva, and she knew it! Here are some pictures from her photoshoot.

Wings20102.jpg

Wings2010.jpg

Love this little gal. Now, on the the World Show in September.

Big congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
I just missed her class on the web cast and was wondering how she did. Did Aaron show her in Amateur?

Donna

Unfortunately because of the my slow connection I've seen very little but did get to see her open class. Congrats.

Oh boy I bet he was grinning ear to ear, I can't believe I missed it. Yippee for Aaron. Now you have to go to Ft. Worth.

Donna

Congrats!
default_aktion033.gif
I watched her on the webcast but at the time didn't connect who I was watching. I am excitied for you!
default_aktion033.gif
Her personality shines through!!
default_wub.png

That's wonderful! Congrats!
default_aktion033.gif

It's true, both Charlotte and Becky groom like nobodys business!

What a lovely mare
default_wub.png

Brilliant, well done! Many congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Anna

Congratulations, Rose and Aaron! Charlotte and Frank did an exellent job prepping Wings for the show. She was looking great!

Huge congrats, Rose and Aaron! Wings looks wonderful and she is the most jet black horse I've seen. Way to go!

Even with the heat this year I think this show has been a blast for everyone. Beautiful horses & great company so you can't get any better then that...(mmmm-well maybe a little cool front moving thru and some rain)

Congratulations Rose and Aaron and little Wingys. She is a sweetheart and one of those horses that never quits trying to please. She just shows her little heart out.

Charlotte

Congratulations! She is beautiful. Best of luck at Worlds!!

A huge congratulations to you, Rose and Aaron. I sure wish our times at the show had overlapped a little.

I missed seeing and visiting with you.

Rita

Latest posts

Back