Sharing the grief of loosing a show horse...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=12pt]Oh I am so sorry. Horses like Beau are family members and will be missed as such. He sounds like he was an amazing guy who loved his family wholeheartedly....[/SIZE]

Oh how sad!!!! Prayers go out and lots of love!!!!

I am so sorry to hear about your loss! He sounds like he was amazing.
default_no.gif
It also sounds like he left you with a lot of great memories.

default_sad.png
I'm so sorry!

It seems like he was always ready to do his job and willing to try his very hardest for his family. He was blessed with a loving family, and blessed with being able to pass so peacefully and harmlessly. Please know that you and your family are in many thoughts and prayers
default_pray.gif

SO incredibly sad. Our deepest condolences to you and your family on the loss of a very special horse. HUGS

I am soooo sorry for your loss........what a beautiful boy..what a beautiful tribute...I, also am in tears reading about him(((Hugs))))) we all share your pain....
default_sad.png

I am so very sorry for your loss.
default_sad.png
What a shock for all of you, and what a sweet boy he must have been. My condolences...

I am sure that this is like loosing a member of the family. So much invested and so young. I'm not sure if I could handle it. I can only pray that they have strength to carry on. God bless.

Mary

Boy that is really too bad. I am happy to see pictures of him. Loved the jumping picture. What a fancy guy! So sorry to hear about the loss...
default_no.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Oh Peg I am so sorry. This is just not fair. I will PM you. Please hug Ashley and tell her my heart breaks for you both
default_crybaby.gif
[/SIZE]

Love Joy

I feel so deeply affected by your loss. I have never lost quite the same way, but understand completely what you must be feeling.

I only wish something I could say or do would ease it even a little.

He is a beautiful and willing guy! I know you miss him.

I do hope the pain of that lessens with the passage of time, though it'll never completely fade, I know.

(((hugs)))

Liz

Latest posts

Back